Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 29 August 2012

I'm a happy bunny


I can so feel myself living in a house made by nature, which has been strong for quite a few months. I wrote a blog about this - My dream grotto.

And it seems that nature is feeling this pull too as they all move into my house.

We found a tiny tiny praying mantis in the kitchen, we have a colony of spider webs (some indoors) outdoors, a contingent of house sparrows living in our roof and constantly foraging in our massive rose creeper...and yesterday we discovered that a caterpillar of the Large Cabbage butterfly has made its way indoors and has spun its cocoon on the inside wall by the back door.

Sitting outside yesterday, a Red Admiral butterfly landed on me, flew away and then came back. It sat on my chest for a while merely opening and closing its wings to some unknown pulse that I couldn't hear.



We are learning to live side by side with nature and I'm loving it. We are so blessed with the presence of these graceful and beautiful beings that surround us.


Hehe...my kitties are still mesmerised by the Bay Tree Portal and continue to perform their daily ritual of meditation facing the tree. Can't say I blame them...unicorns are fascinating.


No comments: