Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 24 August 2012

Hmm...did I promise something?

Ewa and I today
I know I promised an update and pictures of the Maju...but the last 24 hours have taken an unexpected turn.


Last night I got a frantic phone call at 9pm from work. One of the locums that helps us out during school holidays had double booked himself and was on duty as a paramedic, so we were a technician short. As everyone else is either on holiday or had worked during that day or was working the following day...I was the only one available...so I worked last night.

I'd arranged to meet up with Ewa today (whom I originally met on the Lightworker website and our friendship has grown from then), so I was determined to keep the appointment as I'd so been looking forward to a bite to eat and a natter. Once again we had a great time...hehe...cooking up all kindsa witchy cauldron stuff (wink)...ya know...bubble bubble toil and trouble...and setting the world to rights...



On a serious note...the darling lady has shifted so much since the last time I saw her. She is softer and so much more beautiful in her appearance and her energy. As usual it was a pleasure to be in her company...we had quite a few good giggles and the time flew by so quickly.


I took the Maju with me...she had the most amazing reaction to it. Totally spaced out from the potent energy of it.

I'll write something tomorrow...I think...maybe or maybe not ;-)

Facebook

No comments: