Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 5 August 2012

Heart song



Yesterday I spent the afternoon lying in a clearing surrounded by trees, whilst hubby wandered around taking pictures. I loved every moment - connecting with Mother Earth and becoming part of her after the amazing travel along the dragon lines. I immersed myself in it once again.

This morning it was my turn for a full body massage from hubby. He’d had one yesterday.

There is nothing better than spending time lovingly running your hands over your beloved getting to know them both physically and energetically. The deeper you go the more you connect with the heart until both of you become as much pure love as you are able to. Every part, whether perfect or imperfect is beautiful and makes your beloved so special.  We have reached a stage where we can feel each other’s emotions and read thoughts.


It is the most wonderful space to be in…to know that ALL of you is loved.

We are not always in this space. We do Karezza most nights but sometimes we need to withdraw from each other, to work through our own things in our own way. This is okay, because we become friends. When we get back together as lovers, each time we seem to go higher or maybe it is not higher…but deeper and far more unified.

This morning was no exception. After an hour or so I had an exquisitely gentle orgasm that ran through my body in waves of love. And then…my heart sang out beautiful and mournful sounding notes of desire for Heaven on Earth. To be at peace in a place called Home.

Wave after wave of happiness and sadness ran through my body in time to the mournful song as it called this place to me until I was so overwhelmed, I broke down and sobbed. Hubby did what he always does - wrapped me in the duvet and held me as I cried.

I shivered and shook. The song stripped away so much I could feel my body going into shock at the deep, very deep releasing of many many thought forms and emotions. It still surprises me at how much is left that I carry. From anger to fear to sadness and many other emotions in between.

As I felt lethargic and tearful a while later and I asked Ba’shiba how to help heal this. She kept repeating, ‘Ride the dragon lines.’ I kept not listening, until finally after repeating this over and over, I asked her why.

Because when you heal Mother Earth, you heal yourself.

So I melded with Ba’shiba and we travelled along a functioning dragon line, stopping along the way to repair any holes or tears in its energy field. I must say that when we finally emerged, I felt a whole lot better.

I have spent some time with my plants, tending them. I discovered one of my indoor plants has grown a double ended leaf. I showed hubby and he said, ‘Twins’.

It has of course affected hubby, he is now sleeping and I’m going to join him shortly, as I am feeling rather exhausted.

There is so much to be cleared from our collective and individual psyche, so that we may raise our vibration enough to be Heaven on Earth.

My heartfelt gratitude to Martin and Angaela of Twin Empowerment. All the codes released have played a huge part in the changes I’ve experienced this weekend. I cannot thank you enough for your generosity in sharing them with me.

This is the first time I have ever experienced the song of the Heart and when all my issues have been released, I am sure that the full beauty of this song will be felt and understood by me.



2 comments:

Sue (sisteroflight) said...

That is beautiful, Karen. Like listening to the earth priestesses of old. You are doing amazing lightwork :-)

Karen Cottle said...

Thank you, Sue.
Hugs of the heart from one lightworker to another.