Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 23 August 2012

Working with nature



As I was sitting in the garden, contemplating a few things, a single strand of a spider’s web floated through the air and landed on my laptop. I’d heard that spiders can throw their webs and this is how they seem to make webs in the most amazing spots...but I’ve never seen it before. Amazing feats of engineering!

I studied the strand to see if there was a spider attached to it…but there didn’t seem to be. I looked down at my cat who was sitting next to me and when I looked up the web had gone. I felt around for it thinking maybe I’d missed it somehow…but no it was gone.


My cat had distracted me because she was batting her paw at the nasturtiums next to me. She’d noticed the caterpillars on there. There are two kinds – a green one and a black and yellow one. Both belong to the Cabbage butterfly – the small and large. And they are chomping their way through my nasturtium leaves. This is okay with me because I have come to an agreement with those so-called ‘pests’ and set aside sections of my garden for them as long as they leave the rest of it alone.

Together with the help of the family of gnomes in my garden…it works well. I don’t use pesticides – not even organic ones – I merely tune into the entities and make a request. Mostly they honour the request…when they don’t I know it is something within me that needs addressing.

We are in relationship with everything around us…which acts as a reflection.

I am very blessed to be able to work through the main relationship – my marriage – with a very patient man…well mostly he is patient. But then again…whatever response he gives me is a reflection of where I am - he is my thermometer (as is everyone else in my life). This outer marriage relationship reflects the inner relationship of my divine masculine and feminine. All other relationships contribute toward the picture that is me. But, for me, my marriage is the core.

This morning I did not feel like meditating with him. There is so much I need to address within myself…and did not have a chance yesterday as I’d worked. Today I can do so in the privacy of my beautiful nurturing garden.

Hubby came into the room early this morning before he left to visit clients. I could see he was wondering…but didn’t push. He gives me the space I need…the same way I give him the space he needs. When we come together again…we will have moved up another level.

And so our relationship changes once again to that of friends…always a constant cycle moving from one aspect of a relationship to another and each time we clear more of our emotional issues.

I recall last year, Athena telling me that I’d cleared the karma for that particular space and it was time to move on. At the time I did not understand what she meant, but today as I lay in bed it all clicked into place. She was talking about the karma that my soul-mate and I had between us. It was a short while later that I found out about my twin and the changeover.

I looked up the symbolism of a spider/web:

Just as the Spider weaves a web, so too must we weave our own lives. The Spider symbol meaning here serves as a reminder that our choices construct our lives. When the Spider appears to us, it is a message to be mindful of the choices we are making.

As I am in the process of making huge changes in my life and letting go of that which no longer serves me/us…it is very significant that I am surrounded by spiders.


No comments: