Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 1 April 2012

The Beauty of Mother Earth

I have finally reached a state of calm balance. It has taken me almost two weeks to reach this state in Australia.

As I am sitting here in the sun, I feel very privileged and very very grateful for everything in my life. I hear the birds calling and their busy-ness as they fly from tree to tree or in groups through the air, making their individual calls. Bird life here in Australia is very busy and constant. The magnificent colours of the birds has me stopping in wonder to examine them for a split second before they fly off to continue on their busy way.


I’ve seen two water dragons warming themselves on rocks next to the sea. One of them took a shine to hubby and followed him constantly until he fed it a piece of prawn. It stayed with us slowly eating the prawn.


 I also came across two birds with black feathers and white chest hopping amongst the rock pools. They had red ringed eyes, bright red legs and a long red beak. I had no idea what they were and asked our daughter’s partner. He didn’t know either, but later when down at the fish market he came across a pamphlet about a sea bird that was on the endangered list. He brought it back and voila! there it was – an oystercatcher.


To carry on with my ode of gratitude…our lives didn’t start off with much…and yet over the years I consistently held the vision in my head that life would get better…and it has.

I was going over all that we have done as far as holidays are concerned with our daughter because she needed it for her visa application. As we were going through the list she looked up and said, ‘Mom despite you and dad not having much you’ve always taken us away on the most amazing holidays.’

She is right, we’ve been very privileged to have these holidays appear in our lives.

I have so much to be grateful for…and here I am sitting in Australia…half way around the world, enjoying the sun and listening to the amazing birds all around chatter away. I’ve yet to see a kangaroo or a wallaby or a koala, but the bird life is enough to satisfy me. And to top it all…we’ve only been in New South Wales. We’ve not left this territory for anywhere else.

It might not seem that we have done much…but our whole intention when we came here was to see our friends, spend time with our daughter and her partner and to get to know Australia’s energy.

I have to stress this…I am not a person who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Everything we have manifested we’ve manifested because of our love. I would say that our life has become more abundant over the last ten years. And yet can I say with conviction that we’d not led a good life before then.

It all started with being grateful for the tiniest of things and over the years has become a waterfall of gratitude.

Now that I have cleared much of the emotion to do with my current and past lives...I can see with clear eyes…my memories are fond…without the negative emotion that comes attached to them. I can see the lessons and understandings that I needed to reach.

If I have manifested what I have now…it makes my heart sing and mind boggle at what the future will be like.

Each country in the world has something to be proud of…and every citizen has a right to be proud of their country. Countries we have visited over the years have something that has appealed to me. It is as though each one of them has a little bit of paradise hidden within in them, waiting for us to discover that little bit of paradise. If we could take all those little bits of paradise and put them together we’d have the most amazing place to live.

And yet…everything that Mother Earth has to offer is wonderful…it is only us, with our emotional blinkers that find some things less than savoury.

I wonder if this is another piece of the puzzle as to why I’ve done so much travelling. In creating my 5D world I am taking all those little bits and pieces and putting them in my world.

My idea of paradise is not the same as anyone else’s…so what I see in one country, someone else might not see or might find something else that attracts them.

I do not believe that there is one country better than another. They are all part of the paradise called Mother Earth. There are similarities everywhere in Mother Earth.

I love the Earth no matter what. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You can find beauty anywhere and everywhere. We simply have to look with different eyes.

I’d heard about a book called Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.  As I was leaving our friends’ house in Sydney I spotted it on the bookcase and borrowed it to read. I have so thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I’ve never been to Bali or India, but could relate to everything she said about Italy, having spent five/six weeks there during 2001 with hubby, our kids and my parents. I loved the place and the people.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks KP
So wonderful to hear about your lovely holiday. It is actually snowing here! I do not mind ... I like the snow.
Thank you for reminding me about the power of gratitude. That is so true and I also recall building such wonderful experiences with the being thankful for every little thing.... something which I have forgotten recently .. so I am so very grateful to you for reminding me.
Sending you love.
Your friend up North.
<3

Karen Cottle said...

Hi Mati, sweetheart
Wow...snow now? Although on reflection I do recall having snow one Easter a few years ago and it was quite deep.
Yep...I forget sometimes and need a nudge to remember too.
Heart hugs to you
KP