Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 8 April 2012

Giving birth

A wonderful surprise awaited me last night when I walked into the huge open plan kitchen. Everyone had gone down to the shops to buy stuff for dinner, whilst I stayed here to upload and write my blogs.

They’d bought two dozen oysters (yum, my favourite), a bottle of champagne and prawns to make laksa (which is curried prawns with stir fry vegetables and rice). Afterward was Belgian waffles and our daughter’s partner was going to make a chocolate sauce to go over it. A celebration of love.


We had an evening of fun playing silly games until finally we couldn’t keep our eyes open.

I had a dream…very vague…of giving birth with slight difficulty.

This morning hubby and I cemented the beautiful energy of sacred union. We were in a rainbow coloured column of energy. It was not only the normal rainbow colours but included colours I’ve never seen before…a whole array of vibrant beauty that surrounded us.

Our farewell gift to Australasia.

Hubby and I are both covered in the butterflies (green and white).

I was reflecting this morning about our holiday. It has been one of reconnecting and making new relationships both with-in and with-out.

I was feeling a bit sad at the goodbyes…but the wise part of me said, ‘You will always carry this holiday within your heart. Grieve and then let it go. When you need to you can tune into your heart and find the wonderful energy you have created.’

My throat was hurting yesterday as I was walking back from the Wall Cave as it cleared itself.

Today we are doing one final bushwalk to be surrounded by the beautiful green heart energy of Mother Earth.
Au revoir…our next stop is Seoul for a night and day and then back to the UK.

The next time I upload a blog we will be at home.


No comments: