Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 4 April 2012

A little update



Hmm...what a week that was.

I've tried to upload some of the blogs that I kept over the week (we had no internet connection - probably a good thing so I could concentrate on what I needed to). I don't seem to be able to as my netbook keeps freezing, so I figure most of it is too private. All I will say is that it has been a week of intense initiation, both from an esoteric and energetic point of view and the forging of a new relationship with our future son-in-law.



Lovely boy...or should I say man...anyone under 30 seems like a boy to me...must be my age :-)

I keep looking at my daughter and seeing an adult. She seems more like a good friend than my own daughter. I keep wondering if this is the child I gave birth to 22 years ago. She is a good host to us, and makes us breakfast instead of us doing the breakfast making. Quite a new turn of events and very strange.

We are here in Bathurt staying with our daughter and her partner in their little apartment, which is in the centre of the town. Lovely little place...reminds hubby and I of our first place we got together.

I took me until Saturday, 31 March to finally settle in a balanced manner within myself and since then I've been in a calm tranquil place. This I can put down to many things but I do think that possibly the mainly fish diet that we had also helped. We were holidaying for the last week in Evans Head, Northern Rivers (and not the Gold Coast as I initially thought it was). Very pretty and tranquil town. We'd hired a house on the hillside overlooking the town, estuary and beach. Beautiful views and magnificent sunsets.


Today we visited the Cowdra Japanese Garden of Peace. Gorgeous and tranquil. A fabulous day of chilling out beside the wonderful water features, listening to the birds and having a long lunch in the shade. Our daughter came with us as her partner is catering for a wedding today.

Tomorrow we are visiting the Jenola Caves in the Blue Mountains.

When I get a chance I'll give snippets of what has happened over the last week.

No comments: