Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 11 April 2012

Back home

We are back...to a house cleaned by teenagers. Erm...yes, well...as you can imagine...

Anyways, I wrote a long blog about experiences I had in Seoul but it seems to have disappeared. Probably irrelevant to all except me.

I had a walk around the garden - everything is blooming and discovered to my delight that my Magnolia is floweirng. What a pleasure to see.

I am glad to be home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home KP and thank you so much for sharing your adventures with us. Your posts also helped me along the way to unlock a few things as well. It is great to share in this way because we are so connected ...and can sometimes pass on a piece to someone without even realising. So ... I want to thank you so much dear friend for everything which you do and ALL you are.
Much Love to you and your special hubby.
<3

Karen Cottle said...

And so it is.
The connection we are feeling is amazing and grows stronger daily.
It is with great pleasure and gratitude that I receive your thanks. I return it tenfold...'what goes around comes' around as the saying goes. It is a neverending spiral of giving and receiving and for this I am deeply grateful.
Hugs of love
KP