Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 20 April 2012

Stress


I’ve been slightly stressed lately. Mainly because I have done a night shift and then couldn’t sleep the following day. Maybe dozed for an hour. In between I’ve been wondering when, what and where.

You know…the usual doubts worries and fears that assail every one of us.

This community thing has had me stressing the most. I really want this. Having a taste of it in Australia has brought this longing to the fore.


I’ve been in isolation for a few years now…most of my like-minded friends having moved away and I am left alone. It is not that I don't have friends now, but none of them are into any of this stuff. It wasn’t an issue because this isolation was necessary for my growth…and for the relationship between hubby and I to solidify, so that we could do the sacred union travelling. But I find that I am needing the physical contact of like-minded people nowadays.

But to say I am confused is a slight understatement…and as usual my dear body is taking the brunt of it. Huge downloads in Australia, jetlag, changes at work and night shifts are taking their toll, but even so, in spite of her objections that we are juggling a million and one things…as usual she valiantly struggles on. I have a great deal of sympathy for her, but the push to move forward is very strong. I apologise to my body and thank her with gratitude.

I must admit that I thought things were going well...shows what I know…you know what thought did? Planted a feather and thought a bird would grow!

Sheesh.

I have finally figured out what is going on – although I am sure it is not the full picture. All the work, downloads, dancing, etc has been working toward bringing different things together to create my 5D world. It is a work in progress but one of the aspects I have been working with over the last month has been community living…not something in my wildest dreams I’d ever have thought was possible. But lately I am seeing that it is possible, because of the changes we are going through.

In the old dense 3D world, competition, inflexibility and one upmanship was the name of the game. The future is bringing in flexibility, harmony, balance, compassion, love and most of all joy, happiness and pleasure. Armed with these, life can and will be good.

And so the longing goes on and I find myself not actually living in the NOW and because of that it is stressing my body…so beautifully brought to my attention by the Dr Ritchie interview. The adrenals are definitely taking a knock…I woke this morning feeling rather shaky and out of sorts. Sure sign that the nervous system is taking a battering.

So seeing the cat video on Facebook really brightened my day and gave me a good laugh – something I’d forgotten about this last few days. Thank you, Beryl.

I then received a lovely message from the twins who downloaded the codes before I left for Australia.

This is what they wrote:

Message received here at 12.12, so your guides wanted me to give you this dearest Karen... Read it and feel what happens

ANGEL NUMBER 12
Number 12 is a blend of the attributes and energies of the number 1 and number 2. Number 1 relates to new beginnings, motivation, progress, self-reliance, achievement and attainment. Number 2 carries the vibrations of duality, diplomacy and adaptability, partnership and relationships, sensitivity and selflessness. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 12 represents cycles of experience and regeneration towards a higher consciousness, knowledge and higher wisdom, sensitivity, education and the intellect. The ‘go-getting’ number 1 blended with the ‘sensitive’ number 2 makes the number 12 a very balanced number.

Angel Number 12 is a message from your angels not to be hindered by old habits that need to be changed. It tells you to look to new experiences with optimism as they will bring about favourable and positive effects and opportunities. This helps with achieving goals and aspirations, and allows for the ‘old’ to be replaced with the ‘new’.

When the Angel Number 12 appears your angels may be telling you to look to different ways to enhance your home, garden and surrounds. This includes matters within the house and family arena. The angels encourage you to surround yourself with love and gaiety.

The repeating Angel Number 12 is a message from your angels to ensure that what you put out to the Universe is of a positive nature. You are asked to stay on a positive path and to use your natural skills, talents and abilities to their utmost for the benefit of yourself and others.

I am sure you get more then one clear message here. . Just take what ever came to mind first on the different messages here, and contemplate on that...

And I am also to tell you that your mission and you are WAY more important then you can even start to grasp !! You are allready doing increddible things for this planet, and you WILL be doing a LOT more !! They salute you and thank you from the higher realms for this...., They are coming through VERY strong and these are HIGH level guides my dear, they respond to your vibration, so this is YOU in the higher realms. . Our guides ARE US so to speak.. .Think about that

It made me take a deep breath, stop and think about what I was doing…stressing for no reason whatsoever. It reminded me of a brief few words I heard yesterday and more or less ignored, ‘When you are ready you will know. Until then be gentle with yourself’ - which of course I haven’t been, have I?

Thank you, thank you, thank you my dear friends…this is something I so needed to hear. I was trying to force it instead of going with the flow and allowing it to unfold as it needs to.

Hehe…while I read this email this song was playing - talk about reinforcing the message!!



Lyrics:

Well, all right so I'm being foolish
Well, all right let people know
About the dreams and wishes you wish
In the night when the lights are low

Well, all right, well all right
We'll live and love with all our might
Well, all right, well all right
Our lifetime love will be all right

Well, all right, so I'm going steady
It's all right when people say
That those foolish kids cant be ready
For the love that comes their way

Well, all right, well all right
We'll live and love with all our might
Well, all right, well all right
Our lifetime love will be all right



2 comments:

Sue said...

I truly hope you make it through to 5d and that kind of community living. If anyone can, I believe you can.

This process has accentuated my introvert streak which i'm not altogether happy about. Oh well, there is always the next life :)

Karen Cottle said...

Thanks, Sue.
It might simply be a something you are working through...all part of the process. I've been introverted for years and now that is changing.
Strength and love to you, sister.
Hugs
KP