Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 14 April 2012

Are we cutting the ties?

Oh my word! Jetlag…aargh…I was so tired yesterday I had an afternoon sleep and was still tired. Last night I crawled into bed at 8pm and slept for 12 hours solid.

My body objected to lying in one position for most of the night! But man, did it do me the world of good!?


I feel great today…the joie de vivre is back full force. I still feel a little tearful but the majority of it is gone.

Hubby and I discussed this morning our plans for the future. He is moving into a new phase at work – not managerial – he has turned that down several times as he says he has enough on his own plate without having other people’s stuff added to it. Maybe if he was twenty years younger he would. But I think the idea of being desk bound horrifies him.

Instead as he has so much experience, he is taking the position of being a trouble shooter i.e. going in where angels fear to tread to help other sales persons. It’s the kinda job that would suit him as he is a fearless confronter and very persistent.

Anyways, I suddenly felt a great longing to be in France again. I was thinking about our little chalet. The energy of France really talks to me…well, it talks to both of us.

I then brought up the subject of cutting the ties. Surprisingly he agreed. In the past mentioning anything like that would have resulted in an argument…shows how much I have changed my emotions with-in…and therefore my reality with-out.

He feels he needs to move on work-wise too. His only worry was that I would step out of my job immediately. I assured him that it does not always work that way. In order to move forward I need to cut the ties, so that other doors can open, but it does not necessarily mean I will leave instantly...and in any case, the grading and job descriptions are not quite complete yet.

He then proceeded to point out all the occasions that the net has always been there when we have stepped out of our comfort zone. This was a mind boggling confirmation for me…hubby is and has always been extremely cautious…so when he embraces something without reservation…I need to sit up and take note.

We thanked, with gratitude, both East Grinstead and our house for their wonderful nurturing energy when we needed it...and our jobs for giving us so much in return.

So this afternoon I shall be cutting the ties for both of us.


No comments: