Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 25 April 2012

Hehe...squeeze those buttocks!

Last night I was in the bathroom getting ready for work when I realised that the theatre behind us had their windows open. I could hear the Zumba class...every Tuesday night I walk past there and see a huge hall of women dancing to the very uplifting and amazing music. I really want to join a class but the only one in this town is on a Tuesday night when I am working.

I feel an intention coming on...I also want to learn salsa but guess what that class is on a Tuesday night too. Hmm...me thinks I need to change my shift rota.



The music had me dancing around the bathroom in delight until this came on...and I heard the teacher screech every so often, 'Squeeze those buttocks...squeeze those buttocks'.

I couldn't stop laughing and yeah...I was squeezing those buttocks in time too. Hehe...what a great way to start a night shift. Kept squeezing my buttocks all night...certainly put a smile on my face.




No comments: