Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 17 April 2012

In training


We have one of the lost boys living with us again. He is a very polite and sweet young man, who doesn’t get on with his stepdad at all. So he is here again… I wrote about this last year Home for lost boys.

Anyways, I figure that whatever energy hubby and I are now holding is something he needs to be part of.


I have spent the last three hours meditating and…I’m not sure what to call it. Basically I was taken through a series of movements, stretches and…dancing movements and poses. Phwoar…does it raise the energy levels. As I write this I can feel it running up and down my body, my sacral and root full to the brim.

It seems I am in training for the next phase of my life. The whole time I was doing it I could feel hubby with me, doing the movements as my partner. It made me smile because I have difficulty imagining him gyrating his hips. His muscles are that of a sportsman not a dancer and when you play sport you don’t have to wiggle your hips!!

I got a little sidetracked trying to find all these blogs I’ve written over the last year. Wow, what a walk down memory lane. I came across this one about Consciously Travelling. Hehe…hubby is still keeping up…good for him.

I lit quite a few candles and I look up to see that all of them are out, except three which are in triangle form…the triad once again…mind body spirit.

During meditation I had another insight into community life. When we were in Australia staying at our friends’ house I remember thinking how wonderful the interaction was. Some were cooking, others tending to the children and yet others pottering around, everyone contributing to the discussion from different parts of the house…all in perfect harmony and balance, totally participating in the energy of happiness. This is because each of us was resonating at similar frequencies.

I was asked at the talk I did, were all of us at the talk in the same reality. Yes and no. Some of us connect albeit briefly and then move back to the frequency we are at and therefore our realities touch. You and I can see the same accident and yet we will explain it differently. This perception is coloured by our emotions, state of mind, and the frequency with which our dense body is resonating.

Some would have heard certain words and ideas, whereas others would have heard something different. We might have been in the same room but not in the same reality.

The longer you spend in someone’s company…if they are vibrating at a higher frequency…your body will either align with that frequency or you will start to feel uncomfortable and move away. Similarly if you are of a higher frequency and meet up with someone of a lower frequency…you will normally mute your energy to meet half way…unless the other person is so wrapped up in their issues they are unable to meet you half way and then you and they will feel uncomfortable and it is time to move on.

This reminds me of the time the unicorns spent with me…you can read my blog Unicorns.  

When I did the Hearts, Breasts and Minds meditations I had no idea how much of an impact this would have on me. I can see now that as each one of us connects our higher heart and mind to our community or family, the closer we become. Yes, there will be times when we don’t agree or someone is unhappy, but the energy of love will support and create a safe space where needed, the white light surrounding many these days, helping with the clearing and balancing very quickly. 

If not, the person will move away elsewhere as they are not in resonance with the overall energy of the community. What I don’t want to happen is the dogma that becomes part of any movement. I’ve seen too much of that - the inflexibility of moving with the change in energy. True community living goes with the flow of change. Nothing is set in stone…but humanity has a habit (in 3D) of making sure it is set in stone.

I think this is why many of us have moved away from such communities…and moved into isolation. But this is okay…we are needing to focus with-in rather than with-out and when the time is right, we will move together. Until then the internet is a great way to connect, without the physical liabilities that come with it.

This made me think about how difficult most of us find it to let go, not only of material things, ways of being but also other people. I know I’ve had and will probably continue to have difficulty with that, although I have noticed that it is getting easier lately. Maybe internet friendships make it easier to let go and it is teaching us to do so. That’s my take…I might be wrong.

I’ve also been wondering about the 5D home that I know is waiting for me to fully raise my vibration. It will not manifest itself until we are totally resonating with it in every way. I suppose all that will happen in the near future is the stepping stones toward that. I assume that this is where community living will finally manifest itself, so until then…

So I will focus on what is happening now and the future will sort itself out.

The jet lag seems to have sorted itself out and I am ready for my first night shift tonight.


No comments: