Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 30 March 2012

No more ceremonies?


Last night I had a huge appetite and consumed two hamburgers made by our daughter’s partner. Homemade and delicious. But then…I was so exhausted last night that by about 8.30 I was sitting on the couch with hubby when I fell asleep. I was too tired to even get up and go to the bedroom. It was too much effort, so I simply closed my eyes. He eventually woke me and walked me to the bedroom.

I’m not sure what had happened as we’d had an afternoon sleep. Hubby had felt tired after our lovemaking so needed a sleep.


So what last night’s sudden tiredness was all about I have no idea. And…there did not seem to be any ceremony that day. Later during the night I woke to feeling hungry and aware of the two Councils standing around. All I remember was thinking 24 entities and then fell asleep again. I slept solid until 9am this morning when I woke with hubby coming into the room.

I was groggy for a while after.

We drove up along the road that runs parallel to the long beach and then climbed the sand dunes we’d seen in the distance. It was windy and a bit chilly. I am feeling restless today.

I stayed here at the house to do some meditating whilst the others went fishing again. Whilst in meditation I felt a deep anchoring and integration of 6D Athena and straight after that a strong gust of wind coming in through the window and Aeolus was there. 

Hubby and I are no longer entwined – my frangipani flowers are huge and become white butterflies whereas hubby’s ivy leaves are green butterflies. They are on us in abundance covering us and gently opening and closing their wings.

When I’d finished meditating I decided I needed to do some toning exercises.


No comments: