Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 15 April 2012

Cutting the ties with a difference

It seems that hubby is driving this vehicle at the moment…much to my surprise. 

Okay…let me explain.

Whilst in Australia he did not sleep well. He couldn’t explain why. Whereas I slept really well…never had a problem anywhere, which is unusual because normally he sleeps well and I am restless. Mainly this happens because I am working through my body with the energy of wherever we are.

Not this time.


Thinking about this…when we returned to South Africa for the first time in five years in 2005, hubby was the one that had a hard time. He didn’t sleep there either and in fact had a fretful digestive system. Twice he was laid low by gastro…which simply means that he was digesting something his body didn’t like. Whereas I…pranced through the whole holiday having a wonderful time.

In other words, he was transmuting. The masculine energy in Africa is very strong and so it was his job to transmute and he was doing the same in Australia. Certainly an eye opener for me.

Here was I, smugly assuming I was doing ALL the work!

So when I tried to do the cutting ties ceremony I was told by my inner me…No. Puzzled I left it.

But last night we did it together in the form of the sacred union.

Aha…now I understand.We are in this together.

Never thought it was gonna happen, but obviously all this time I've not been paying attention...being too self absorbed.

Hubby doesn’t do ‘oobly doobly’ talk. If you had to broach any of this subject, he would listen politely and then change the subject or walk away. And yet here he is…

I have some final tying up to do as far as the cutting of ties is concerned, but mostly he did the job...and doesn't know he's done it.

Am I grinning from ear to ear? You betcha…

Way to go, hubby.



No comments: