Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 21 July 2012

Excitement



Well….aren’t we excited?

Firstly, according to the weather man we are finally going to have some sun. The Gulf Stream that normally moves up to Scotland has been sitting below England causing the wet weather…which is great because we have so much water now that we don’t have a hosepipe ban.

Yeah…can you believe it? This wet island has been in a drought…well in the south anyway. Hosepipe bans I associate with Africa not England…

Officially our sunny weather starts tomorrow. But looking out the window – it seems it might be today.

Which means Scotland will be the only place in the UK (besides Ireland – don’t know which is the wetter of the too!) still being bombarded by rain.


I remember one year we went up to Scotland for our summer holiday with the children and had three weeks of iffy weather, while down South it was the most fabulously sunny weather ever. But despite the midges and damp weather whilst camping, we had the most amazing holiday. A magical place Scotland – don’t think it would be the same without the wet or misty weather.

Secondly, we are off to find our rings for our handfasting in France. It never ceases to amaze me how far more flexible this new entity within hubby is…all an amazing learning curve and I have to get out of the idea that he will react in a certain way…because he is no longer the same person within. Gets a bit confusing at times.

So this handfasting we will have is all part of the re-affirmation between this new entity and I of our vows. I am sooo looking forward to searching for rings. Haven’t done it for…well…since we got married – the first entity and I, that is :-) – 25 years ago.

Thirdly, I have also negotiated a deal with Darrell Leakey. After much discussion, he is going to carve a re-affirmation Maju stone for hubby and I for our ceremony in France. I am so looking forward to seeing what he makes for us. Darrell is a really lovely and obliging man.

Fourthly…wow…lots to celebrate…although a trip to the dentist is not really a celebration :-(

During the week one of my fillings chipped. Oh no, I thought, a huge bill. So I kept focusing on the idea that it wouldn’t be a problem, etc. And...I asked the elemental who looks after my teeth to help out.

I had the appointment yesterday…and was sorta dreading it…because of the bill, the injection, the drilling, etc.

My lovely dentist (ooh he is so yummy – tall dark and handsome – with a very unpronounceable name, I think he is from the Middle East somewhere – I have a penchant for swarthy men – look at my hubby :-)) took one look and said, ‘I can repair this as it is only small chip and we won’t need anaesthetic.’ Wow…a filling without anaesthetic…never thought I’d see the day…and it only cost a fraction of what we’d normally have paid. Woohoo.

So, suitably repaired and happy, I’m off to buy some rings.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually it is sunny up here in Scotland ;-) Me and the Sun had a wee chat yesterday ...funnily enough I was also chatting to Gabrielle about this on her post about manifestation - http://reachingforsoul.wordpress.com/author/reachingforsoul/

Happy ring hunting ... that is exciting and also the Maju ...they look very interesting.

((sunny hugs))
Eileen & the Rose Dragon ;-)

Sue (sisteroflight) said...

Sunny here today, woo hoo.

I think maybe it was all a giant cleansing by mother earth of the auric fields of this country. Ready for all the earth chakra movement here later this year.

Karen Cottle said...

Yep...I think you're right...and my garden has loved it. I've never seen it quite so lush.

:-) We were in your 'neck of the woods' yesterday. It was fabulous.

Karen Cottle said...

:-) I've also been chatting to the weather and it is very obliging.
We sometimes do our pilates workout in the garden, and I ask the rain to hold off for an hour when we will be finished. It does and on the dot of an hour starts to rain.
Amazing ain't it?
Exciting about the dragon lines.
A beautiful Rose Dragon!
Hugs
KP