Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 27 July 2012

No-breath


It was very interesting to read Eileen’s blog today Reflections in which she talks about the no-breath she experienced twice.

This has happened to me a few times this year. It flummoxed me slightly, as I felt I’d stopped breathing completely when I was in meditation but it didn’t seem to distress my body in any way. So I simply waved it away as a figment of my imagination and never really bothered to find out what was going on.

Thanks, Eileen for this explanation, although I don't fully understand what it means.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me neither really :-) ... however I am following wherever I am guided ... so possibly one day there will be an almighty - AH HA! ... ( rather like Alan Partridge ;-) ...oooh your thingy here will NOT let me post the Alan Partridge Origins of Ah HA video ... Booooooo Hooooooooo

Karen Cottle said...

:-)