Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 4 July 2012

An irritated perineum


I have an 'irritated perineum'…in other words my base chakra is not happy...and assume it has something to do with my painful thighs.

I went to sleep this morning after my night shift okay…but didn’t sleep deeply as I was constantly aware of a noise in the background that finally broke through my sleep and woke me. It was the sound of a man talking in the distance. It was a constant buzz that really irritated me.


I don’t normally notice too many outside sounds during the day as I am used to it. I normally zone them out and sleep…but not today. I suppose I could blame it on all kinds of things…but I won’t as I have to own this no matter what.

I kept moving in and out of sleep vaguely aware of the irritating noise his voice made and at one stage must have fallen asleep only to dream that I was showing a man (have no idea who he was) my irritated and inflamed perineum.

Hehe…yeah…exhibitionist…but I was very serious actually and as I bent over to show him he didn’t bother to look but simply leant his forearms on my lower back and remained quiet.

So there I was bent over wondering what the heck he was doing. He eventually lifted me and turned me around and we started to dance a waltz…and that was when I woke up. I knew that somehow this dance was going to heal me…but darn...the buzz of that man’s voice was back again.

I lay for a while trying to ignore the constant buzz of this man’s voice but failed dismally and felt my irritation levels rising again.

I finally climbed out of bed ready to stomp outside and ‘deck him’ only to discover that my whole body had stiffened up so much I was in pain. Tears of irritation and frustration filled my eyes. Grumbling and mumbling I winced my way downstairs, cringing with each step.

I tried to meditate but simply spent most of the time crying…and then my cat came to irritate me some more demanding my attention and love by constantly head butting me.

Aaarrgghh…will you all leave me alone…and that includes the pain!!

It was then that it dawned on me…there is something within me demanding my attention and love…and I am ignoring it. I should be spending more time inward than outward.

Problems in this area show a block in the root chakra, which makes you feel fearful of moving forward or making changes.  You may be experiencing issues about your self identity. 

The pain I am in reminds me somewhat of the after effects of the first time I did Kundalini yoga in Australia on the Sunday running up to our week of ceremonies and hubby’s change in regime.

Again huge downloads of energy…

I've just had a nice soothing bath and a crazy five minutes on the cross trainer. I will go within, sit with it and release it…but I gotta eat first cos I am famished :-)

and yes...amazingly I am feeling better


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you hear that you are feeling better. What I heard while reading about your perineum was this phrase which my yoga teacher would constantly say to us when I went yoga while I was pregnant - Breathe through your perineum ...
I became quite proficient at this after a while. :-)
Oh KP .. I've gotta say that your dream was hilarious ... I could just see you asking that guy to take a look at your perineum .. and him having a lean on your back before the both of you waltzing. :-)
I had the oddest dream last night in which I was at the Wall of China with Ganesh .. there was lots of incense..
Yes.. downloads .. as you say ..
Interesting times..

Big hugs .. and look after yourself.
Eileen

Karen Cottle said...

I'm breathing...except when I stand up or sit down or climb stairs or-
okay so maybe I am not breathing all the time :-)
It seems my interphase link might still be in the process of being constructed...
YOu've jogged my memory - when we were in Australia we walked past a second hand shop and in the window was a Ganesh - made me instantly think of you. I actually did a double take and walked backwards, cos I wasn't sure that that was what I'd seen! It is the one and only time I have seen one :-)
Hugs back
KP