Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 9 July 2012

More on the circuit breaker



Carrying on with the theme of the heart and circuit breakers…

As circuit breakers we have the chance to step down the energy to make it more palatable for the collective so their circuits aren't blown. We really have our work cut out for us.

Jem of Lighted Loving has been particularly present in my life these last few days. I woke one night to find him in his lion form gently nuzzling my outstretched hand. They have taken a distant but respectful position away from me since Athena and I started integrating. They mentioned last year that we are taking up our rightful positions as the Earthkeepers or Guardians of Earth.

As I have so much to understand and am working on so many levels and being in my limited human form, I don’t always know what is going on. I tend to focus on one specific thing, only to later find out that various parts of myself on differing dimensions and parallels, have been doing other things. It’s kinda like being an octopus with eight arms and only being aware at any one time of two of the arms.


And yes, my mind and body struggle with the concepts of being so interdimensionally multidimensional. I can only bring so much into my reality and therefore my blog…and still do my 3D job and live my life the way I do. I tend therefore to not allow myself to focus on all the levels where much is happening…until one day I realise that there is so much more to what I experience...and then I open up.

And for the record…I am not the only…so don’t believe for one minute that I am. I merely write about myself as I am the one that I know far more intimately than anyone else.
 
I am being watched and have been since I arrived in East Grinstead. It used to freak me out when I first realised it. Since then I’ve put protection in place and find it quite amusing to see how often I get something thrown at me or tries to get insinuated into my field. I deal with it and move on. Dwelling on what the negative do to us, merely serves to grow that which we don’t want. So I don’t…I focus on the silver lining...it serves to teach me to be more powerful.

I also am aware when I say, do or write something that someone or many someones doesn't like - what energetically comes my way. *shrug* such is life…

Hubby has also requested that I don’t go into too much detail about our lovemaking, so out of respect for him, I only touch on things.

But what I want to stress is this…when two souls commit to each other, whether they are soul-mates or twin-flames, it has a knock on effect on the world. Whether the relationship ends or continues, it is up to us to make sure that we do our best to let go of grudges and resentments so we can move on. If we hold on to old stuff, we tend to keep ourselves in the past and therefore unable to contribute to the present.

Love each moment. When you feel an adverse reaction to something or someone, stop and take a look at your heart. Is your heart fickle? Why is it fickle? Why is there a need to hang on to that which no longer serves or serves to keep you in a place you are not happy?

Going deep within yourself, rather than focusing on the outside world, will bring you further into the world of love.

We are all being asked to commit to a world of love. We are all being asked to open the door to love. 

What is stopping us from doing so?

Is it so hard to say, to yourself and to others

I’m sorry
Please forgive me
I love you
Thank you

So as a circuit breaker, what are you either stopping or stepping down and sending out?





2 comments:

Sue said...

Wise words, Karen. Keep saying them because you need to keep hearing them to remind yourself to work on those old mental patterns that get in the way.

Love to you, Sue :)

Karen Cottle said...

And so I shall do...withdrawing so it is possible.
With love
Karen