Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 27 July 2012

A deeply profound experience of learning and understanding


Reflections

It has been an incredible few days of learning and experiencing…as well as a big shove in the right direction on Tuesday night that came in the form of an argument with a temporary work colleague who is locuming for us at the moment. And yet out of this came the most beautiful transformation I have ever experienced.

Even though we’d worked it out by the time the night shift was over, I still found myself not completely ‘over’ it all day Wednesday. This was of course not helped by the fact that I didn’t sleep much when I got home.

But yesterday was a different story. I see and understand more about that argument and can see how beautifully orchestrated it was. Every day since then I have come into insights and understandings and I am sure it will continue to be so.


But you know…none of this would have erupted if I’d really cleared the last dregs of my reluctance to live in love. I have talked about my reticence with regard to community living. If I am to move toward the 5D community living in love with an open heart, that last little bit needed to go.

There is nothing like a good night’s sleep to put things into perspective.

I am truly grateful to this remarkable soul for the opportunity that he presented to me.

The anger seemed to appear from nowhere – 0 to 100 in a second. I have no idea where it came from as we’d been getting on famously up until then and have done so since he started working with us a few months ago.

When I discussed it with hubby the following day he said, ‘Sometimes we need a shock to bring us into awareness.’ And a shock it was for both of us.

At the end of the night when I asked my colleague if he thought this would incident would make us treat each other warily and this dear gracious soul said, ‘No, if anything it will make us more sensitive in our regard of each other.’ It is a sentence that resonated deep within me and yet I wasn’t sure why…until yesterday.

It has filled me with happiness and hope as I sigh with the pleasure of knowing that we are moving toward our Heaven on Earth. It is rewards like these precious moments that will make it all worthwhile.

When I went on my break, I did have a bit of a cry at the depth of the feeling that had opened up within me. Here was a relative stranger with whom I’d had a massive fight and yet in the space of 6 hours we’d sorted it and were on a better footing than when we’d started. Whether it will make us bosom buddies in our human form…I have no idea. We were reflecting each other.

What is important is that we gave each other a gift by nudging to the surface that which no longer serves and in its place we found love. And I am not talking about the love of a couple for each other. This is the deep love of two souls in friendship.

It was a night of clearing and yet in between as we were connecting and our bodies were in anger mode, I kept hearing the words, ‘Look into his eyes as you talk.’ Which I did.

I could see his beautiful soul staring out of those eyes filled with love and acceptance. Our hearts were connected and open. Our souls were in charge even though our bodies were reacting in anger. It was this peaceful love and acceptance that our souls radiated outward, that slowly cleared the tension.

In the early hours of the morning, as the last dregs were cleared, a sense of peace stole into the room and we had a long deep and love filled hug. It was a moment of stillness as though the universe held its breath…a place of sacredness filled with love. It made me cry. This was the outflowing of love between two people, who’d finally released that which no longer served and come to a place of deeper appreciation of each other.

Was it a karmic thing? Past life? I have no idea. All I know is that as we cleaned up before we left for home, I felt like I was moving through water in slow motion – my colleague mentioned it too. It felt as though a part of me had shifted and I was having difficulty adjusting to the enormous space inside.

It still makes me tearful at the depth of what we experienced...and the beauty of what we as a collective are creating.

There is always a silver lining of potential in each ‘bad’ situation. It is up to us to find that silver lining potential and when you make the effort to find it, you will achieve far more than you expected.

It seems this was the Pool of Doom’s double edged sword coming in to play again.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my ....
Karen I just saw the pic at the top of your page and the word - Reflections ....
This is what I called my post this morning ...
How exciting to see us all linking together in this way.
I am so happy to hear about your experience with your work colleague and how you both transcended and transmuted those other energies.
(( hugs))
- The Pool of Doom always makes me giggle a wee bit. I see an image of someone being shown tea and cake or the `Pool of Doom' ... ;-)
The name is a bit of a giveaway really isn't it. Although ... humans are a funny bunch and quite often choose the `Pool of heartache and drama' over the `Pool of harmony and peace'

Karen Cottle said...

Oh how funny, Eileen. I have just commented on your post Reflections :-) Sync city again!
Hehe...tea and cake or...reminded me of Eddie Izzard's Cake or Death sketch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFyuhTwi_OE
Hugaroos
KP

Anonymous said...

Yeah .. that is what came to my mind too ... :-)
((hugs))