Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 5 July 2012

We are circuit breakers



Hubby and I both climbed into bed early last night…him to read and me to merely snuggle up to him and rest. Hmm…nothing like a hairy chest and warm body to sooth my senses.

We were joined by our big black cat. He is such a gentle natured being…a gentle giant. He lay on top of hubby and me connecting us via our base/sacral.

We lay in this manner for a while. Slowly I became aware of the connection of energy between the three of us…and voila! an insight.

It was one of those moments when time stands still.


I simultaneously heard, felt and knew the words, ‘You are a circuit breaker’.

I could see the energy coming in through hubby and into me…and somehow the cat was the connection in-between.

Much later I turned over to sleep but for ages our cat was constantly moving between us in different positions…sometimes up by our heads or down by our base…and at one time he was stretched out full length (he is very long) so that we were connected from head to base.

I was too tired to really take much in…but was very restless myself. I felt achy like flu achy and kept having to stretch as though accommodating the new energy.

During the night I remember waking and thinking wow that is amazing stuff…but don’t know what I found out.

What I do know is that many of us are acting as circuit breakers to step/damp down the energy so that humanities’ circuits are not blown. Probably why quite a few lightworkers are feeling out of sorts.

I have to meditate on this some but won’t have a chance over the next two days as I am pretty busy...so maybe Saturday I will get a chance.

Here’s a brief description of a circuit breaker

Its purpose is to protect lighting circuit wiring from accidental short-circuits and overloads. Designed to protect from any damage.

I seem to be delving into science quite a bit lately.

I’m feeling good this morning…a little tired…but good.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great pic KP... and really interesting stuff .. particularly with the whole energy thing between the three of you.
Been feeling sooo tired lately ... fell asleep again this morning .. there is much solar activity going on as well.
Circuit breakers ... that is interesting ...
((hugs))
Eileen

Karen Cottle said...

I would love to have slept in this morning...instead I had to watch others sleep!
Our black cat has done this a few times before. The female tabby cat is a little too paranoid...figure she takes the fall-out of our combined frenetic energies...enough to send anyone over the top :-)
Hugs to you and yours
KP