Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 9 July 2012

Heart connection



I had a very significant dream last night (the details of which I won't bore you with), which reinforces my feelings about the happenings this year, here in the UK.

I figure it is time to put pen to paper about how I see what is happening this year. It is something I have discussed with my daughter many a time over the years.

Understandably, many won't agree. But there are many layers playing out here.

We all know that this year is special. It is of significance that this year quite a few things are occurring in the UK.

As we all know 2012 is the year of change – it is also the first year of the dawning of an age of love.

Firstly the Diamond Jubilee.

60 years - numerology 6 -



The number 6 is considered to be feminine and extrovert.  It is related to the star sign Virgo and the planet Venus.  The related Tarot card is the Lovers. There is an innate desire within the 6 to bring harmony, peace, justice and truth to all experiences in life.  There is a perfected sense of balance with the 6 vibration.

Diamond is the purest of the pure. Put the two together and there was opportunity for lightworkers to combine their efforts and love from the heart.

Secondly, the Olympics. Again millions of people coming together to watch competition. 

I have always believed that this area of the world is the Heart Chakra. Hope was buried here many many millennia ago as part of the dark cycle we were going through. It was finally released approximately 8 years ago.

The reticence and stiff upper lip of the British, held tight against their closed hearts the hope of the world, protecting it. It was time for hope to be released – and it was. Why do you think so many millions flood into the UK every year? The media and everyone else believe it is because of the lack of governmental interference…or money. In the 3D world it is so…but on another level…it is as it should be. Everyone feels the tug of the heart...

The heart has been opening for a while. As the heart grows and encompasses all the chakras of the world (as it is doing with us) so love with grow. But until then we as lightworkers and those helping us have to use what we have at our disposal to create the growth of the heart and love.

This is the year of love, so let us embrace this fully.

The energy is so strong these days, that there is little difficulty focusing on love. Imagine millions of people, as with the Diamond Jubilee, not only attending the games but those sitting at home watching. We focus our love on the heart chakra of mother earth and she bathes everything and everyone in this love. It spills out through the cameras and radios to every corner of the world.

What better opportunity for us than this year. How can we not achieve what we have always wanted to achieve.

Sure…there will be an attempt, I dare say to create havoc. It is our job as lightworkers to focus on the love, rather than send all our energy to the negative.

View the torch moving around the UK as the torch of love. A symbol of love and hope, a symbol of the changes that are occurring – because this year is a 5 – a year of change.

Do we want to change it for the worse or the better?

So…like I did for the Diamond Jubilee…it is my intention to focus on love throughout the Olympics. This is my contribution toward change.

I know some will not agree and that is okay. I cannot accept anything less than love - for me.


I was brought to the UK specifically for this time of growth and it is no coincidence that I lived for a while in London and am now living on the Greenwich Meridian – ‘0’.

It is also the place where so many associations have their 'head offices'...Saint Hill for the Scientologists, Steiner Fellowship, Opus Dei, Rosicrucians and the Mormons to name but a few. There are whisperings of paganism, white witchcraft, black witchcraft and devil worship...

Again...I'm working on so many levels.

This is something I have held close to my heart for a long time…

Anyways on to other things.

Since the wedding on Friday, hubby and I have been in a bubble of love. It has been quite strange to venture out into the world when surrounded by this.

Friday night we went out for dinner after our loved-up session and the beautiful energy of the wedding.

Strangely enough, I was a bit uncomfortable with everyone around us. It happened again on Saturday and yet again yesterday at Sheffield Park.

Three times this weekend we have somehow become separated and eventually found each other. The first two occasions I merely asked the angels to guide us back to each other in the way that I have always asked for guidance.

Yesterday instead I felt the need to follow my connection via the heart. When the swan incident happened hubby was all over the place following the swan and we got separated. I wandered around the park – which is massive and could take a good morning’s walk to cover everything.

I went back to where I’d last seen him to tell him I was going to the toilet…but couldn’t find him. On the way back from the toilet I asked the angels to guide us to one another. Silence, but this is a silence that means I must take a different tack.

My heart connection jumped into my mind. I focused on this. Since the wedding it has become stronger and more solid. It is pink with ivory marbling…very beautiful. I turned down a path…because I was thinking rather than feeling…and the male swan was there. He hissed and raised his wings every time I took a step closer. It was then that I realised that this was ME speaking to ME, warning me that I was on the wrong path. I focused on the heart connection again and found that hubby had moved down another path.

We did find each other. Hubby had turned around and was walking back. He said he felt the need to backtrack.

I realised that this was an exercise for me to understand this connection of the heart and how to use it. What better place to experience it than in nature.

Ivory is a soft neutral color that isn't quite white and has some of the earthiness of light browns. Ivory represents quiet, pleasantness with a touch of luster. It carries some of the same pureness, softness, and cleanliness of white but is slightly richer, a touch warmer.

I do believe that the ivory represents Mother Earth and our connection to her.

This brings me to the significance of the wedding and these three days of the love bubble.

If we can achieve this kind of sacred connection at a wedding where the recipients are totally unaware…what amazing things can we achieve with the Olympics through the heart connection?

Are you aware of why you are where you are...or have been? Never for one moment doubt that there is signifcance to where you are at any specific time in your life. There is so much going on that is out of our sphere of understanding. We are working on many many levels...that is what we are here to do...whether we are aware of it or not. So don't focus on what you don't want, focus on what you do want...and see the silver lining in every situation.

So instead of 'putting your money where your mouth is', let's put our love where our heart is.

Finally…this is a picture of Martin and Angaela taken after a night of jungle walking. They have recently spent three weeks in Costa Rica. They took this with a normal camera right after they had finished the walk. 

It shows what a difference it makes to be totally at one with Mother Nature and yourself. 

See how they are connected – the significance of this picture is mind blowing. Sacred union of twin souls.





3 comments:

Sue (sisteroflight) said...

Funnily enough East Grinstead has popped into my mind over the last few days. It makes complete sense you being there with that rather wierd energy signature that it has given what goes on there. I've been working with the torch energy, reading the inspiring stories of the people who are running with it and, where I can, offering them healing for them to work with their energy signatures. I'm sure all of us who work in these ways will be contributing to using the Olympics energy and if Diana Cooper has this right then the big earth chakra under London should get what it needs. And the symbolism of having a replica of Glastonbury Tor in the opening ceremony is very striking, Love to you, Sue

Karen Cottle said...

Amazing what we can do if we put our hearts together for the greater good.
Didn't know about the earth chakra that you mention or the Tor being at the Olympics...
Exciting times ahead.
Much love
Karen

Unknown said...

What beautiful words Karen. I still get teary eyed when I see this pic and it takes me back to that moment of pure connection to each other and Gaia. We are truly filled with gratitude and appreciation for the profound gift of this moment! It warms my heart to know that it touched you as well. we love you so much beautiful soul sister! I can not wait to share our new codes with you in August!!!!! With ALL our love and light~~~A^*^M