Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 29 July 2012

Orgasmic night



I had three orgasms last night during my sleep. Each time I woke…mainly because it surprised me. Three!!! And my hubby had nothing to do with it :-)

We’ve all had dreams where this has occurred…well, I have anyway. It is not a regular occurrence but it does happen.

Each time last night I was in a state of bliss and knew it had something to do with the elementals. So this morning I asked what was going on.

Over the last two nights I have been connected with my dragon, the elementals, nature spirits and angels through the heart with other humans who are doing this work as well. There are so many different approaches…but each one is working so well.


We connect for 12 hours each night and are focusing and amplifying the unconditional heart love upon the Olympic stadium and this energy is pulsing down into the earth and out to all the chakras, sacred sites and leylines of the Earth.

There is major change going on. Thank you to everyone who is part of this change. Keep up the good work.

These orgasms are tied in with the blissful feelings I am experiencing in a heightened state of pure love. But they are also sending out energy waves and touching everyone in some way.

It is quite trippy.

Which brings me to wonder about the idea that orgasms are not the way forward.

I wrote in my blog Orgasm Driven Sex how difficult it is not to have a rip roaring orgasm when it presents itself.

The feedback I have received this morning is that orgasms are not all bad. It depends on the intent behind them. If they are driven by the unconditional heart love, it rushes through our bodies and creates change. This is why sometimes I am in tears afterward – a release has occurred and where that space has been vacated, love has taken its rightful place.

I am in a permanent state of arousal. But it is not arousal that brings sex to mind. Rather…I am in love with my life and myself and everything in it. I have had this state from time to time – a love of life. But this seems to be amplified and…not sure how to explain it…but it seems more solid, more tangible - as though I am the love as well as a human feeling it. My soul in the driving seat is really making her presence known.

My heart chakra has grown and now encompasses my sacral and third eye. I do know that it will eventually encompass all of me. If I can feel this strong feeling now, I wonder what it will be like when I am pure heart?

What I have learnt from this is each of us has our own path to walk. We can mix and match ideas to move forward with what we feel suits us. There is no hard and fast rule. When it works, it works. When it doesn’t, try something else.

What suits us today, will not suit us tomorrow. Be flexible and move with the flow. Never rule anything out. Simply live from the heart and all will be fine.

Hehe…long live orgasms!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have what you're having.
( reminded me of `When Harry met Sally' )
Viva les orgasmes!
OUI OUI OUI!
;-)

Karen Cottle said...

Haha...haven't thought of that movie for years. Surprised hubby didn't wake up - maybe he was off doing his own thing elsewhere having fun.
Oui, viva les orgasmes!
Smoochers
KP

Sue (sisteroflight) said...

I felt an immense peace during the opening ceremony and I was told I was 'holding the balance' during it. No idea what that really means but it felt good.

Something tells me our lightwork is stepping up a gear, Karen :))

Anonymous said...

Crikey Karen...
You write about orgasms .. I write about pizza dough

( actually my pizza dough this evening was pretty orgasmic ;-)

Karen Cottle said...

I do enjoy homemade pizzas, because they are made with love. Nothing tastes better...orgasmic!

Karen Cottle said...

Yeah, when I'm in the 'space' it is peaceful.
Not sure...but I got the impression that we are at a fork of choice - which way do we want things to swing.
Maybe holding the balance helps people get out of the drama and into a space where they can make a decision.
Yep, it is stepping up a gear. I was told to get ready for the influx of souls searching for answers.