Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 1 May 2012

An amazing dream


I woke from an amazing dream last night and still feel the effects of it now.

I was living in a community filled with happiness, joy and love. Everything we did was done from sheer happiness and this had a knock on effect in our world. Kids were happy, everyone was in sync…I cannot describe it…except to say it was felt deeply within my body.


What did stand out for me was the fact that we knew in our happiness and love we were creating abundance and that we were always looked after by ourselves…not anyone else but ourselves. I remember hearing quite often, ‘our happiness creates our world of abundance’. I could feel it, smell it, taste it and I was living it. I was a pure embodiment of love and happiness…and the pleasure at being surrounded by like-minded people…

I was sort of daydreaming about it this morning. My brain kept jumping in wondering how we could create ‘money’ abundance from this. What had me wide eyed with wonder was my brain didn’t say, ‘it’s impossible’, it merely kept wondering how this amazing thing would occur, much like an excited kid.

This is a concept I’ve had difficulty understanding…mainly because I’ve been basing my knowing upon what we’ve seen in communities in 3D. Let’s face it, they don’t work very well. No-one gets on with anyone…and in the sects where you have an overall leader who rules with an iron fist…no-one is happy. Too many rules and regulations…so because of this I couldn’t get my head around it.

I have come a long way since I wrote the blog Is CommunityLiving For Me? I think that was the start of the change and now I ‘get it’.

There is no competition, one upmanship, no one person feeling that they are superior to another. Everyone accepted everyone else without judgement and intolerance.

My heart sighs with such pleasure at this ‘concept’ that we are bringing into reality. I will carry this with me today and hopefully forever.

Now I am off to my first Zumba class – ‘squeeze those buttocks!’  :-) Sheesh might be crawling back home to collapse…although maybe not.

Hubby has been back playing football on a Sunday and has mentioned that since we’ve been back from Oz, he has not had any soreness or stiffness afterward and he hasn’t change the way he plays. Hubby doesn’t know half measures when he does things…hehe…has injured himself with his over enthusiastic embracing of the game.

I find this curious because I have done two Kundalini yoga classes (one last night) and with neither of them have I felt like I’d been run over by a truck. Is this because of the acceptance by my body that it can do this without problem and has a knock on effect on hubby…because whatever I experience…so does he...and vice versa.



No comments: