Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 7 May 2012

Dreams and gemstones


Following on from my previous blog today…

I had two dreams last night that I recall vividly.

In the first one we were being stalked by baboons…although they didn’t harm us…merely followed us. I woke from this dream feeling rather disorientated and wary.



The baboon was closely associated with the god of wisdom, science and measurement, Thoth. As Thoth's sacred animal, the baboon was often shown directing scribes in their task. Thoth, though sometimes appearing with the head of an ibis, frequently appears as an old, white caped baboon.

I’m not sure what this is all about. Dare say I’ll find out some time. I think it might have something to do with the hieroglyphics that I am seeing.

The second was about a house. I dream regularly about three houses which are not mine. But last night was different in that it was the house that hubby’s parents owned and he was raised there.

In real life when his father was diagnosed with advanced cancer, and as he slowly deteriorated, it was decided to sell the house and put him and his hubby’s mother in a hospice/home. His mother was very senile and his dad had done everything but of course being sick himself this was impossible.

So in my dream…I know that the house was sold and I remember being surprised that they still had it. But in this dream hubby’s mom had recently died and his father retreated into a room after saying, ‘the house is yours’ and we never saw him again.

We investigated this little house and found that his parents had extended it and extended it. Rooms led into rooms which led into rooms. Suddenly this small cottage was a massive mansion inside. Not all the rooms had been finished. There were workmen plastering, putting in new ceilings, doing the floors, etc.

Work in progress.

As far as I know a house in a dream represents us. This dream was different in that it specifically said this is ours, which I have never had before, as most houses I dream of are merely ones that we are visiting.

Mostly I recall the surprised feeling of how big it was, how much work was being done and the fact that it was ours.

I often 'see' hubby's mother. I do know that she watches over us.

I did wake from this dream and then went straight back into it once I fell asleep again. Still we were investigating all the rooms that just kept on appearing.

I think this dream pretty much says it all, doesn’t it?

Oh yeah…forgot about ‘getting our colours’…when I meditated all I got was Joseph’s coat of many colours and Alexandrite crystals.

Coat of many colours - As the story of Joseph unfolds, it reveals progressive steppingstones from potential good to a really advanced state of good humanhood, and then finally the awareness of spiritual life and substance.

Alexandrite - One of the rarest gemstones in the world, alexandrite has the unique characteristic of appearing green in the daylight and glowing red in artificial light. It is the stone of duality.


 Edwin Streeter wrote of Alexandrite in "Precious Stones and Gems": "The wonderful Alexandrite is an emerald by day and an amethyst at night. The most sensational feature about this stone, however, is its surprising ability to change its color. Green or bluish-green in daylight, Alexandrite turns a soft shade of red, purplish-red or raspberry red in incandescent light. This unique optical characteristic makes it one of the most valuable gemstones of all, especially in fine qualities."

Stone of many colours too. It reminds me of the heart that I see sometimes - the great heart of the universe that is made of green and pink I wrote about a few months ago.

Have yet to understand the significance of this.


No comments: