Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 1 May 2012

Creating a beautiful life



Hehe…Zumba was very very interesting.

My body was up for it and we zoomed along nicely but every so often the brain popped up and screeched that it was impossible to do these things…and then I’d lose my connection and become all unco-ordinated legs, hands and hips. I’d then have to centre myself once again and connect with the teacher so that I could follow the steps…which I must say is full on manic from minute 1 until minute 55.

It was good practice for me on how to remain in sync with the energy...or if my brain got in the way…on how to reconnect and be in the flow again.


This kinda brought home to me how much our brain interferes. If it didn’t…and we simply went with the flow…things would be great.

I thoroughly enjoyed the workout and so did my body. She has not objected once, despite brain’s interference on the odd occasion.

My dream from last night is still with me. It seems so real, so very real. What really has me over the moon excited is the fact that my brain is not querying this. It has simply accepted that this is possible but is not sure how. It is actually excited about the possibilities. Never thought I’d see the day…

I am definitely in the flow of creating something beautiful. I’m not questioning it but simply going with it. It is a comfortable feeling of exhilaration and excitement with love leading the way. The strongest emotion that I took from the dream, beside love, is happiness.

Woohoo…


1 comment:

Karen Cottle said...

Hmm...just read Lisa's blog about opening the locket of your heart and manifesting. Hits the nail on the head :-)