Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 15 May 2012

God & Money - video

I was pondering this question of the scam thingie and went on to YouTube to see if them up there were trying to give me a message that I was missing. I am blocked somewhere but not sure where. I was thinking that it is possibly something I need to look at pretty quickly....and possibly it had to do with money. I applied this morning for Google AdSense...with great misgivings...but wondered if it was my own issues with money or was it something else.



It would of course be easy to ask Ba'shiba. She's playing her cards close to her chest. Suppose I have to figure this out for myself.

Hehe...this vid...well not really this one...it was another from a radio program which I started listening to but the interview was too long, so I searched for another one of his that had a similar theme.

Here it is...


Yeah...still have dregs of the money thing lurking around...thought I'd sorted it out.

Sheesh...just when I think I've got it right...


3 comments:

Sue said...

Have you tried the Inelia Benz download meditation on the spirit of money? On her website. I found it helpful, Sue

Karen Cottle said...

Thanks for the reminder, Sue.

It seems as the future draws nearer, I am starting to panic somewhat about standing on my own two feet, instead of being paid by a large corporation.

I realised that I'm wanting to put the brakes on...but it is too late for that, gotta get over my fear.

Hugs
KP

Sue said...

Well, I know that feeling as a fellow public sector employee!