Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 19 May 2012

The dance of LOVE




So what does this help for the ‘other side’ entail?

Well…from the beginning I didn’t know but was I surprised to find out. Not what I would ever have thought would be help…but you know on thinking about this it really makes sense. Gives me an idea why dancing and any other kind of body movement has been something I’ve paid attention to…and these days the need for it is morphing into something significant.

So from the beginning –

By them doing a ceremony to attract my attention it sort of pinged the last of my issue with money to the surface…so I thank them with gratitude for this. Many of the negative shadows have been created by us through our thoughts, emotions and actions.

But…we weren’t dealing with the shadows. We were dealing with actual entities…a far cry from a shadow.


Now what follows was created for my benefit…it is my need to clarify and understand from a human point of view. All the set up and posturing is certainly not something that any entity higher up the dimensions would need to do…but it gives me a frame of reference. And the show of protection wasn't to intimidate...but to make me feel safe.

I found myself bowing and acknowledging a few entities and then asking them if they were ready - Hephestemon (my gatekeeper), Archangel Michael and his warrior angels, the Angels of Balance (who simply stared at me impassively – it is neither here nor there to them what is going on – they will be there when needed) and finally I turned to my beloved Aeolus. Staring into his eyes I received the fullness of the love between us…humph…that sorta threw me. I realised that I was Athena and she was me…


It was at this stage that I ran away to do something else…mainly because I had a very strong sense of power and purpose within me that rattled my confidence somewhat. And also to feel what Athena  and Aeolus felt for each other kinda made my love for hubby pale in comparison.

I finally took a deep breath and went within again…mostly because I was starting to feel a little depressed again. You make a promise and commitment…ya gotta keep it, else you get nudged with stronger and stronger nudges.

So, we were all a semi-circle facing towards these entities who were seeking forgiveness…and love.

The leader stepped forward into the light and I must say my mouth dropped open. Chiefly because he was very beautiful…and yet when you looked closely you could feel the coldness coming off him, as well as see the harsh set of his face. Hmm…not a cuddly toy then :-)

As Athena/I moved forward I could see we were surrounded by very strong light, but it was subtle and sweet and not harsh at all. I do know from being melded with her that her intention was not to harm anyone and yet to keep herself centred and in her own power. It wouldn’t have served anyone, least of all the dark, if she were not to be fully herself…but out of respect she’d muted her energy.

She walked straight up to the beautiful entity and stopped before him. She opened her hand and a small filament of light appeared. She blew it at him and it entered his heart. He stood rigidly still as though not daring to breath before stepping forward and kneeling before her. This is not what was needed so she bent down to take him by the hand and gently tugged him to stand. Once he was standing she took his hands in hers and stared into his eyes.

Oh my, the eyes to the soul…and this dear entity had gone to hell and back. He lived in the dark night of the soul permanently. She thanked him for his sacrifice, for consenting to be part of the dark and falling so that we could understand the negative side of life. Athena held out her arms. He hesitated before taking Athena in his arms…and to my surprise we started to dance…heart to heart, eye to eye.

First it was a waltz, then a sort of jive, then a tango and somewhere in there was a flamenco and cha-cha too. It wasn’t specific dances – it was all mixed up…as the energy moved and swirled…so the dancing changed to accommodate the change in energy. I lost track of what was going on and simply enjoyed the interaction of the energies. I was aware on another level of being joined by many other men and women who’d consented to be part of the dance of love.

These were humans who’d arrived in spirit form in answer to the call to help. Each human had taken a partner from the dark and were doing the same that Athena was doing. As the moods changed so did the costumes…the clothes simply appeared on each body.

I cried the whole time. The beauty of the gestures and the love flowing from us was absolutely gorgeous. The uncertainty and worry blossomed into gratitude and thankfulness the longer we danced. These energies intertwined. The dancing had created a signature of energy and there were spirals of gold and white energy amongst the dancers.

It was then that I realised that my need these days to make movements with my body, whether dancing, zumba, yoga or pilates is the energy of love within me wanting to express itself. It is an outward expression of love and through the intricate dance steps we are creating a signature for others to follow.

I do recall at the beginning we were asked what we wanted in return for this favour. Their feeling of puzzlement when we said that all we were doing was unconditional…it was simply love expressing itself and creating a beautiful world and in the creating of that beautiful world it would transform those wanting to transform. We had no need for anything in return as our gratitude to them for considering returning to the fold was payment enough. It was a free flow of energy and could return tenfold in any beautiful form as was necessary. Continuous flow of energy was the most important.

Not sure if I am explaining this very well…but I know what I am talking about. It is always difficult to express in words what a vision or feelings gives us as language is very restricting.

Having just read Mati’s blog about Free Energy Exchange   – she expresses very well what I am trying to say.

There is still this question of payment hanging around. I don’t think they quite believe that it is possible to receive so much without there being a condition attached to it. Anyways, we are not doing the work for them…that they have to do themselves…we are simply supporting them in the changes they make.

This morning

When I tuned in this morning I found us still dancing with love. I am not sure what will happen next, but for the time being I am very happy to be part of this and I thank with gratitude those who have joined me…you know who you are. It is very moving and I find myself full of the emotion of love and compassion - which brings tears to my eyes.

One of the songs we danced to that stuck in my mind is Andrea Bocelli singing La Voce del Silenzio
I looked up the translation from Italian to English-

The Voice of Silence
I wanted to stay by myself for a while
just to think, you know it,
And in that silence I've heard
a voice inside me
And so many things that I thought were dead by now
came back to life...
and persons whom I loved so much

From the sea of silence
it's coming back, like a shadow
in my eyes, it's what I most miss

From the sea of silence
it's coming back, like a shadow
I miss it so much, you know it well

There are things in silence
things I've never expected
I want a voice,

And suddenly
you realize that silence
has the shape of the things
you've lost
And I feel you love
I feel you inside my heart
You're taking back the place that
you've never lost
the place you've never lost
the place you've never lost

I wanted to stay by myself for a while
just to think, you know it.

But there are things in silence
things I've never expected
I want a voice,

And suddenly
you realize that silence
has the shape of the things
you've lost
And I feel you love
I feel you inside my heart
You're taking back the place that
you've never lost
the place you've
never lost
the place you've
never lost.


No comments: