Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 6 May 2012

I'm gonna make you sweat



A 12 hour solid sleep has revived me. Yesterday I had no energy and felt like I was walking through a thick energy which left me feeling lethargic and unenthusiastic.

Time out :-)


Hubby has been suffering with tonsillitis…a sure sign he is working through something. He hasn’t had this reaction for absolutely ages. He hasn’t reached the stage where he believes he can heal himself or use homeopathy to do so. I have to nag him…

We had a discussion about this the other day. Over the years I’d mention things like – we need to cut out MSGs from our diet or our kids need to have fresh fruit juice not concentrated stuff and he’d look at me as though I’d lost it…until he read in the newspaper how bad something or another was and he’d be on a mission to make changes.

The newspapers were my friend as far as that was concerned and I was content in the knowledge that when the time was right, the changes would be made.

Again the other day he mentioned something we need to cut out our diet…although neither of us read newspapers anymore…I figure it is his HS pulsing him to change.

Hmm…hubby hasn’t read a newspaper for ages. Last year in September when we were in France, we did the sacred union ceremony and were told about our mission. It is from this time that he made the decision not to buy his daily newspaper. It was an early morning ritual…walking down to WH Smith to buy the paper before breakfast. Another change made without me nagging :-)

I teased him last night about how long it takes him to realise these things. He grinned and said that he was like a large super tanker that took ages to make a turn whereas I was a speedboat and could turn quickly.

My patience over the years has finally paid off! And look what I got…a partner who is suddenly on the same wavelength as I am.

Yeah, baby, yeah.

Hubby reads my blogs regularly these days, which is also something new as he was never really interested. 

He did mention a few days ago that I seem to be making him out to be someone better than he is.

Eh? I did? I am?

Funny how we see ourselves so differently from what others do. I asked him if I had written anything in my blogs that were not true. No, he said, but still it makes him feel uncomfortable.

Why? In my eyes he is a wonderful person...and yeah maybe I got rose-tinted glasses on...but I am happy, can't dispute that.

Oh honey bun, I’m going to embarrass you some more…hehe.

Here’s a song dedicated to 'Mr Stud Muffin'...snigger snigger :-)


No comments: