Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 27 May 2012

I fully accept the flame of life within me



I woke last night to the words, I fully accept the flame of life within me. It kept on repeating in my head as though reinforcing the words and after a while I could feel my body respond with a tingle of energy running up and down it.

I was too tired to ask what was going on…but this morning I did. Once again the integration of accepting full responsibility for everything in my life...and the acceptance that I really want to be here.

I have been a bit anchorless lately…sorta like I am floating somewhere but am not sure where. I experienced this after the 11/11/11 last year.

So yesterday I went onto YouTube to see if there was a message. The first one I came across was the Crimson Circle Tuning In Vol. 2 – The Feminine Speaks…yeah okay…didn’t give me an AHA moment…so I watched the first one and as I was watching it, I suddenly saw my face on there and next to it the words Channels Athena. I remember sitting there in a state of stunned shock for a few seconds before feeling the resonance of that image.


I was then guided to watch the one about Clarity…aha…made sense…cos yesterday afternoon I felt a bit weary and tired of the whole thing. How much more can a body take?

So all of these messages made sense when put together. I came here to do a job and I am stepping into that role. Everything I have done up until now…including all the past lives (which are actually running at the same time) has been moving toward this time.

I have been waking every morning with a smile lately as I feel the place where we will be living. I can taste and smell it too. But in the next six months I have a lot to do before that happens.

Anyways yesterday, hubby bought me a beautiful bouquet of sunny yellow and pink flowers. As I was cutting open the wrapping of pretty flowers I suddenly had a flash of how wonderful it was to be part of a job of beauty…flowers bring such pleasure.

My mind then jumped to my current job…where there is not much beauty. Don’t get me wrong…I enjoy my job, always have…I love the interaction with the patients and the ability to help them. I remember thinking on Thursday while I was there, that I need to get a bit more beauty. The medical profession is constantly surrounded by the worst that life can offer. I've always observed this intellectually, but Thursday I really felt this observation resonate through my body. These days I am seeing it for what it really is. Everything is being stripped away and now I understand that I need to surround myself with love, pleasure…and beauty.

This is the only way forward for me.

I fully accept the flame of life within me.

P.S. I have since discovered that there is a further flame added to those I currently have. It is yellow and when I asked what it was for...it is the Yellow Flame of Redemption.

Hmm...


No comments: