Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 15 May 2012

Hmm...scamming



Hmm…interesting morning.

I received a call about an hour ago from someone who said he was from the fire and police association and they had a journal that they published for their members...or something along those lines. The journal was looking for registered healers in my area that they could recommend for their members.

Most of their members i.e. fire and police suffered from stress, etc.

I would be the only healer they would recommend and would I like to place an advert in their journal which was due to be published on 20 May for £125 - http://crimesecurity.co.uk


Now initially I wasn’t suspicious. This is how Breast Cancer Care approached me to do their workshops...but they didn't ask me for money...they paid it to me instead.

But I was puzzled as to why my path seemed to be veering to this side again…and honestly…I am not advertising anywhere at the moment…so how the hell did they find me? Okay...so that's a stupid question :-) And five days to publication? Hubby works in the printing field so I know from him that it takes ages to get a magazine publication ready. Five days to get an advert’s artwork ready?

So once I'd worked this out, I then turned my attention to the date...20th May is a very definite deadline…which he kept mentioning over and over again. The annular solar eclipse or ring of fire.

Why was it necessary to get my attention with this kind of energy? Makes me wonder...does my energy have something to do with this? Some more work on myself coming up before 20th May…universe is certainly bringing this deadline to my attention, ain’t it?

And before you ask...no...I am not advertising there or anywhere else for that matter :-)

P.S. If this is genuine...I apologise. Thank you, but no thank you...I have a different path to walk.


No comments: