Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 28 May 2012

Plants...our supportive little helpers


Cranesbill geranium
I am sitting in the garden on this absolutely gorgeous spring day. It is too hot to be spring…but hey, we have not hit June yet…so officially it is still spring.

Once again this year, my garden surprises me. We have some new plants who’ve made their appearance and some others who have died or are dying.

I had small pine trees in pots and all three were dying. They have been with us for many years and each year we re-pot them but this year they finally said NO MORE. It tells me that there certain things in my life that I no longer have to worry about. Pine essence helps to clear guilt and therefore the pain that comes with guilt. I was very sad to say goodbye...but no amount of tender loving care made any difference.

The other bush that is dying is the Holly bush…noticed this last year. When we first arrived 10 years ago it flourished every year with leaves flowers and berries. So another energy that is dying…Holly is associated with anger.


The bluebells which were all over my garden every year have also slowly disappeared and this year there were only two. Bluebell is to do with the throat and helps us speak up for ourselves. Don’t seem to have that problem lately :-)

I am sitting in the shade facing a massive rose creeper that runs along our fence. It is starting to bud and the little blue tits are having an absolute ball both inside (a great deal of rustling) and landing on branches outside.

The bees are buzzing from flower to flower.

One of the plants that has made its appearance and is slowly taking over my garden is the Cranesbill Geranium. I do so love it…it is a weed here but even so…they have a place in my garden. They wouldn’t be here unless our energies called to them so they can help balance us out.

The essence of this flower helps us to learn from life’s experiences and gives us the ability to use this to help with future challenges. Haha…need that and then some…

Buttercups and poppies are here in full force helping us to remain grounded…and the Willowherb as well…this helps us to adjust to community life in a town/city.

These are but a few of the ‘weeds’ that come and go in my garden each year, depending on what energy we need to work with. Nature is so amazingly supportive…and yet we never stop to notice.

Hehe…sounds like my garden is full of weeds…well, some of it is but there are also others around that we have planted and it is not all a chaotic mess…it is in full flush and very beautiful this year, and seems to get more beautiful each year. I have left some areas to become overgrown because of the wildlife.

I have been a little concerned that this lushness will die away because of the drought conditions here in the south. We are on a hosepipe ban…so I have called in the elementals to help with this.

Plants…one of my most favouritest things in the world…besides hubby…and our children...and our kitties..okay so I have a long list... ;-)

P.S. I remember years ago expressing the wish to hubby that we could put down roots and watch a garden grow...and my wish came true. We have been renting this house for 10 years...the longest I have ever stayed anywhere...

No comments: