Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 18 July 2011

Que?

As I got ready for the ritual tonight, I asked Athena what this was all about.

For years I’ve had a vision of me standing in the middle of a vast crowd of people. We all simply held the energy. I don’t really know what it means and I’m not going to hazard a guess, ‘cos I never get it right.

I asked why I cannot remain doing what I am doing now. I’m comfortable with it.



She reminded me of the vision and then simply said, ‘A leader cannot lead from her throne in a castle.’

Huh? Leader? Who mentioned leader?

‘Who,’ she carried on, ‘is more able to get people up and moving? A king, who leads his people from the front and is seen to be mucking in with everyone, or the man who sits alone in his palace giving orders from a distance?’

Ookay. Who ever mentioned kings and leaders? Certainly not me. I’m a very private person. The horror with which I approached blogging in October last year was undiluted until I got the hang of it.

Transparency, they keep shouting at me. Okay, I’m being transparent. If I become any more transparent I will become a whispy ethereal being. I’ll have to make a very large smelly fart for anyone to know I’m there.

For heaven’s sakes, I use my real name, everyone knows where I live and I bare my heart and feelings every day. What more do they want?

‘You are to start travelling in order to rally the lightworker troops. What people need is to ‘see’ you and feel your energy. You are not to hide away and simply send energy where it is needed.’

That is all very well for them up there, but I don’t have a money tree growing in my garden now, do I? Besides that, I hate crowds.

‘Trust the universe to supply you with what you need’, was the reply.

So there you go. Not only am I tired, overwhelmed and tearful, I am now supposed to have a money tree in my back yard AND give pep talks. Where did I learn to do motivational talks? If I did, I certainly don’t remember it. Me, who sometimes forgets people’s names, can be tactless in my observations and has a hubby that is a growling Rottweiler. Certainly the makings of a slight disaster I would think.

Anybody want to swap with me?






No comments: