Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 6 July 2011

The purple people eater

Purple hands and arms.

That’s me.

My new skin colour.

This morning at our yearly refresher for first aid, defib and resus, the paramedic who leads the course asked me to hold my arm out for a demonstration.

My arm and hand were purple. As this registered in his brain, the picture painted on his face was priceless. He hesitated before asking to see my left arm and hand. Again purple. Boy, did he look puzzled. He felt my hands and commented how warm I was.



He started to prod, poke and ask questions, completely forgetting about the demonstration whilst everyone watched with great interest.

Nothing wrong with me – I just get purple skin sometimes. It is the healing energy running through me. It has become so prevalent now I don’t even notice it any more.

 The violet in me is making itself known.

I’m turning into a ‘purple people eater’…hehe.

I’m curious to see where this is taking me. Am I morphing into my true skin colour? As a starseed what would be my true colour? Or is it simply that as I move into a lighter less dense version of my body it becomes as luminous as the colours of healing I channel?

Sometimes my skin takes on a different hue – depending on what energy I am channeling. But purple is the main colour. Cool isn’t it? Matches the colours I wear. And with my whitening hair, you’ll see me from miles away.

It always reminds me of this picture Tara sent me when I wrote a blog about ‘Violets everywhere’ a while ago.





Maybe I'm one of them thar Violets?

Time will tell...

In the meanwhile - I'm the 'purple people eater' :) I'm gonna grow me some long pointed teeth...


The purple people eater - to read comments on LW



No comments: