Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 13 July 2011

Osmosis?

I’m starting to understand and question more as I remember…hmm…not so much remembering as becoming.

Let me start at the beginning.

As a child I used to ‘know’ things. I never thought it was strange until I hit my twenties. That was when I started to wonder how I knew what I knew. I asked my mom, but she didn’t have an answer. She said it could just simply be common sense.



I eventually put it down to osmosis.

Dictionary definition of osmosis – ‘Osmosis is the movement of solvent molecules through a selectively permeable membrane into a region of higher solute concentration, aiming to equalize the solute concentrations on the two sides’.

It felt like I was drawing out the ‘knowledge’ from the air into myself to gain an understanding of something that I questioned.

I know there is knowledge everywhere surrounding us, including within us, but I viewed it as me drawing in the knowledge as I needed rather than scratching through the library in my mind trying to find the right text.

Right now I find myself questioning what that knowingness is. Is it possible to draw knowledge to you and into you when you require an answer? Or is it an innate knowledge within us that silently makes itself known?

As my abilities make themselves known I wonder if there is a balance between drawing this knowledge to me and the inner knowing. After all it is simply energy, whether inside or outside, we are all of the same divine energy.

Yeah, I know, it is all analytical again…my brain is definitely fixated on finding ‘answers’. That’s okay because my logical side (left brain) together with my creative side (right brain) need to figure this out together.

Although I do feel like I’m treading a familiar path, I suppose I’m still playing the old 3D game of figuring it out. Oh and that is another thing…I’ve always found myself analysing and then using my creative side to soften the edges and create a harmony between left and right brain. Balance has always been a big motivating energy for me – always managing to see both sides.

Heck, I’ve confused myself a little here – becoming rather intangibly philosophical. Hehe…the masculine is trying to take control of the vehicle whilst the feminine sings her heart out driving through the bushes oblivious to any hidden craters.





Osmosis? - to read comments on LW




No comments: