Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 8 July 2011

Violet Flame of Transmutation

Violet Flame of Transmutation…that’s what it is. This is the main energy that is coming through.

How on earth…I thought it was simply an energy we could call upon wielded by the Angels of Transmutation.

I had a discussion with St Germain this morning about the purple hands and arms. I had to ask him, as the idea had popped into my head yesterday when I was at work.



In order for us to reach the truth we need to transmute and what better way to transmute than with the help of the Violet Flame? Yeah, thanks, St G, I know this.

Composing myself, I ask, ‘Why am I channeling it?’

‘Why not?’ was his cryptic answer.

I have come to this conclusion.

I’ve been transmuting energy for years using the Violet Flame. It is part of me. I cannot talk for others, but I’m sure I’m not the only one.

St Germain didn’t acknowledge or deny it. Seems I gotta figure this out for myself. Alright, I admit…it wasn’t a discussion…this is St Germain we’re talking about here.

What I’ve got so far.

I’ve always been surrounded by the Angels of the Violet Flame as well as the Angels of Balance.

I am now also surrounded by Athena’s Angels of Truth.

Any themes emerging here?

You know something…every time I think I am going in one direction I land up going in the complete opposite direction into something I wouldn’t even have considered in my wildest dreams. They sure know how to keep me on my toes and guessing…

As an aside - the Violet Flame is getting stronger all the time, so much so that lately my hands hurt.

I’d briefly had the idea that I had carpal tunnel. That was squashed very rudely by St G.

‘Of course, if you want it to be carpal tunnel, you can buy into that and let it happen.’

I shook my head, no I don’t want it.

‘Good. It’s merely a symptom as your body adjusts to the changes in frequency of the energy coming through. But you know this.’

As simple as that :)

Right…duly mortified and idiot proofed.

I am getting the impression that St G is Athena’s guiding back up. She was his muse when he incarnated and he is returning the favour. No wonder it feels like he has been plaguing me for what seems like centuries. Lucky me :)

Maybe she also smacked him around the chops when he made mistakes.

Violet Flame of Transmutation - to read comments on LW



No comments: