Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 12 July 2011

Visitors

As my senses heighten each day, I become more aware of those visiting me astrally.

Over the years I’ve ‘seen’ only when I’ve wanted to, whereas now I’m aware of someone visiting before they arrive.



The first time I noticed it, I was hanging up the washing outside. Several astral beings stood quietly to one side watching me. They were asking for help. I sent them away. Why? Because everyone needs to find their own way to heal, I cannot do it for them. I can give guidance as far as my own experiences are concerned but I cannot do the ‘work’ for them. But they keep coming back.
(These are astral travelling humans, not discarnate beings)

Whilst doing the washing up yesterday afternoon I felt a frisson of cold energy run over me. I turned to find a really ugly creature crouched behind me. My heart instantly whooshed open. The compassion I felt was so overwhelming I started to cry. It stood there uncertainly like a whipped dog. It crept forward as though asking forgiveness. I still feel quite emotional as I write this.

I turned away because I wasn’t sure what to do.

Later on talking to hubby about it I started to cry again. The creature was sitting waiting for me to decide what to do. Hubby held me as I cried. Have you ever been faced with this? Someone wanting help and you don’t know what to do?

As I calmed down I felt the Violet Flame increase and encompassed both of us. Our hearts connected and the love flowing between us was super strong. The feeling was amazing, but what was more spectacular was that it flowed out and encompassed this creature. The energy spiralled higher and higher until we reached a rapturous state. It was orgasmic.

A short while later hubby stepped back, a grin on his face. ‘What the hell was that?’

The creature was there but seemed different. I can’t quite put my finger on it.

As my memories unfold, they do so subtly. I am not even aware of it. When faced with something new I simply seem to know what to do. Or rather my body and the energy does. My analytical brain is still learning and watching with interest. Even now my brain is trying to analyse this information and store it away for future use.

I don’t believe that is the correct way – but I’ll leave brain to sort it out. Spontaneity is what is asked. BEing in the moment and expressing yourself the way it should be, is the way forward. And that is exactly what I did without realising it.

Is this a new use of the Violet Flame energy? I don’t know. I’m not sure why I needed to connect with hubby to get this reaction. But it felt sooooo good.

Another one visited me last night. I was lying on my back when I woke to find a ‘frog- like’ creature sitting next to the bed its head on my stomach. Again, the compassion was overwhelming, but not enough to create the rapturous state. There is a lesson here, but I’m not sure what it is. Experience will give me the answers I need.

Both of them are following me around like a puppies.

I seem to be collecting waifs and strays for some reason :)

Visitors - to read comments on LW


P.S. I've just read Lauren's blog (which I've uploaded on this blog site) - it confirms what I have been experiencing - the Violet Flame is definitely stronger and far more powerful than it was.

No comments: