Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 28 July 2011

And so it starts...

I’ve been pondering on the idea of having a sanctuary in 5D and moving out into the 3D world to carry out ‘humanitarian’ work. This idea has been in my head for a long time. I suppose I’m pretty much doing it now – haha…I get paid to do my humanitarian work by the NHS and they don’t even know it. As Roseheart said in her blog – we are going to be the new Ascended Masters.

Them up there are upping the ante very soon. I get this feeling in my waters that we are heading for a massive change in our living. Not a bad thing. There will be those who will remain in 5D to keep the ‘home fires’ burning and those who will return to 3D to carry on working with those who are waking.



Yesterday I had the deepest and most healing meditation I have ever experienced. I simply put some music on, put the headphones on and drifted away into ‘nothing’. No thoughts, no ideas, no visions – pure and simple – I was BEing. The effect of that on my body was exhilarating – my head cold disappeared.

I’m beginning to wonder if my travelling will simply be a version of this. I know…I’m pre-empting again – don’t always get it right.

My first travelling visit (I’m told) is France – we’re going there on holiday in September for three weeks. I assumed it was just a ‘normal’ holiday but it seems, it isn’t. I have no idea what is going to happen while we are there – taking each day as it comes. They haven’t given me an agenda…yet.

I was so looking forward to the break but now I’m not so sure…

And so it starts - to read comments on LW



No comments: