Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 1 July 2011

Teardrop

I don’t have much to say at the moment. I’m in deep inner contemplation, assimilating and as yet unable to externalise it.

I only have one question.

Does anybody know what the significance of a teardrop is?

Every time I ask a question, a large very still teardrop appears before me. I focus on it, the world fades and then I don’t remember much.



It’s almost as though it is a pool of quiet contemplation as I’ve said above and this is where I find the answers I’m looking for.

I know the current interpretation is to do with death or killing and is a gangster sign, but there must be an older more ancient meaning. Destruction of the old and something I suspect to do with the divine feminine such as Kali? Maybe the gangster interpretation isn’t incorrect. Not sure.

Help me in my ignorance I implore you.


Teardrop - to read comments on LW


3 July 2011:
It seems I was being too serious. The teardrop sent me into a slight tizz...they knew this. I suspect them up there stood around stroking their chins wondering with amusement, 'What can we do to confuse her some more?'

Haha...thanks...I get it. I'm lightening up and letting go :)




No comments: