Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 4 July 2011

Honouring

We had a pretty hectic weekend filled with laughter and fun. And even though I’ve been introspective I really enjoyed it. Maybe it was the youthful energy of our son and his friends and my nephew and his fiancé filling our little cottage to the rafters. We were bulging at the seams.

Once everyone had gone I was restless and yet very peaceful. It was a strange feeling of not quite being here or there.



Hubby and I spent the afternoon together listening to music, massaging and simply BEing with each other. It was so blissful being in a space of acceptance and loving. My body was so light and filled with love. A beautiful 5D space. We’ve had various versions of this before, each time more beautiful than the previous. I think we touched heaven, but I am sure my version of heaven yesterday was probably not quite the real thing.

Hubby did go off to play sport but said when he returned that he was still floating. Last night as we lay in bed I could see our hearts and souls entwined and partially merged.

Hubby as yet still reacts in the 3D with his HS. But that is okay – it takes a while to understand and experience what is right for you. He will make mistakes, the same as I do. Changing what you’ve always done is a gentle process and he is doing really well.

I do hold the space for us so that he can experience his HS without distraction and yesterday was a good example. I know I keep harping on creating a safe space and cutting the ties…but it is so important and helps us to experience our HS to the full without anything intruding.

One thing I have never mentioned is ‘honouring’ another. Something I learnt from my first mentor – I think it might be Rosicrucian in origin.

‘I honour the light and life within you
I am grateful to share this space and time in love with you.’

You can say this in your mind to anyone, not only your partner. It has been very valuable and allows another to be who they are. Sometimes it frightens, but mostly people are accepting of the beauty of the energy you hold for them, even though they might not be aware. I made this into a song and used to sing it to my kids at night when I put them to bed.

I remember once doing this to a lightworker friend, who looked at me with startled eyes and asked what I was doing, before she had a cathartic release.

But having said that, I never invade another’s space without permission, I always ask their HS before I do anything. Sometimes that person doesn’t need any assistance at all, it could be that they have a lesson to learn and understand or merely don’t need help as they have all the assistance they need. I have received a few rejections :)

I have also found that if I accept someone without judgement, as I do with hubby, they are more likely to make the changes required. This is where BEing in the divine feminine really kicks in.

I’ve often wondered how the words ‘the meek shall inherit the earth’ really worked. Now I know. Although, I’ve pretty much accepted the BEing all my life, we’ve always lived in a DOing society so I did have difficult reconciling the two. Not any more.

I am that I am. I am Pallas Athena and I honour the light and the life within you.

Namaste

Honouring - to read comments on LW



No comments: