Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 18 July 2011

Horrors

MacIntyre’s Toughest Towns in the World was on the TV last night. Hubby called me to watch it. It was about his (and therefore mine) home town, Cape Town.

Horrifying…there is a product that is smoked there called ‘tik’. It is made up of household products such as bleach and other cleaning stuff (which they refused to name) as well as rat poison. Blooming heck - a seriously slow addictive death.



The Russian and Chinese underworld are operating from there – having seen an opening because of the political turmoil. The government turns a blind eye, the ministers so engrossed in making as much money as possible. The people that they made so many promises to are living in desperate poverty and are easy targets. Tik gives them an escape.

Rape and murder are accepted as the norm. I am saddened today wondering what on earth I am doing on this side of the world when our home continent is crying out. I know I was guided here to the UK for a reason but…

I’m crying inside, once again transmuting the desperate situations that are playing out in Africa. Such a vast continent of beauty and yet so violently ugly. The cradle of humanity is in dire straits.

Horrors - to read comments on LW





No comments: