Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 7 July 2011

Fear of us

Upon reading QuietWord’s blog about ‘killing the sacred cow’ I got to reflecting on how perfectly we have created a world of fear.

Placing something on a pedestal and worshipping it takes the focus away from ourselves. In doing so, we have created the greatest mystery of all…who am I?

We seem to be more frightened of looking at ourselves than we are of the humungous white elephant in the room. Take away all the controversy in the world and we are left with…us



Amazing…I think we need a pat on the back for our wondrous creation. We are indeed Masters of illusion. Magicians de luxe.

We now need to face our greatest fear…us.

Put on your wading boots and trudge through the sludge to find the pearl that is you. You are definitely in there somewhere under all the poop. Don’t forget the goggles and snorkel.

Now, I’m off to work with my purple healing hands…we’ve a long day ahead of us. As soon as I walk through the door, my hands will ‘fire up’.

Fear of us - to read comments on LW





No comments: