Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 11 July 2011

Mirror mirror on the wall

Mirror mirror on the wall, reflecting back at us all.

Yesterday I was a flat battery. Saturday we were going out hiking but landed up at Dover Castle doing some sightseeing. We drive through Dover every year, catching a ferry to France to drive to wherever our holiday destination is. It is always in the middle of the night and we never stop to look around Dover.



Hubby suggested Dover because of the war tunnels. I was up for it. Yeah…I know…blooming war again…can’t drag him away from it…or for that matter – me. Is there something about being the Goddess of War… Maybe I have a penchant for conflict resolution or something.

Right behind Dover Castle (up on the white cliffs of Dover) is a military camp and a military school. The castle itself is very impressive. It was, since Roman times, a military establishment as it is in a good position to defend anything coming across the channel.

The first place we landed up at was the secret war tunnels and the underground hospital, used during WWII. These tunnels were first dug in 1790.

Now I was hyped from all the Violet Flame energy and thought this would be a doddle – transmuting all the war time energies. I’ve done it before when we went to Bruges and visited Ypres – main site of the First World War. Blooming heck – that was a lesson in transmuting if ever I’ve had one.

I did get some major exercise – up and down stairs, up and down hills. Halfway we stopped at the cafĂ© to replenish, ‘cos by that time I was famished, exhausted and slightly irritable. And sheesh, I gotta have some reward for all the work I do.

Sunday morning I woke completely done in. So much so that when I mowed the lawn, the lawnmower started groaning and then stopped working and now I have a half mowed lawn. Good reflection of my energy. Turns out it was the power lead…but that’s another story.

So yesterday we took a drive to find another lawnmower- we checked on the website, saw what we needed and made sure that they had any in stock. Yep, they did but when we got there they couldn’t find them. Puzzling, so we left. I figured there was a reason we needed to be there.

As we drove through the countryside I realised I was feeling rather sad, in goodbye mode. Huh? Where on earth am I going?

Anyway, we were saved from buying a new mower, ‘cos there was nothing wrong with the old mower. Saving me from myself, eh?

Walking into the house I wondered what was going on and why I was so drained. I asked that I be given an answer.

I decided to check on LW and read some channels and voila! The first channel at the top of the list is one from Julie Miller from Pallas Athena called Strength. Do you know how disconcerting it is to get a message from yourself? It’s kind of like hanging upside down from a tree. All blood has rushed to your head, you’ve put a pot over your face and as you talk it vibrates back at you, so that you are talking to yourself. Try it – it is really weird. Thank you, Julie.

I skimmed the channel and took note of the bottom part where she mentions that even though we are tired we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and get on with the job.

Just what I needed to hear :)

But I still gotta work out a new way of using the energy. I feel like I have moved on from being an anchor of balance and a transmuter for the collective. I did have a few other things to say but for the life of me can’t remember what.

I feel good today so whatever malaise it was, has passed.

The answer to my question about the Violet Flame will unfold as needed. I gotta be patient.



No comments: