Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 20 July 2011

Integration

I had the weirdest reaction a few minutes ago. I’ve been constantly disturbed today whilst trying to catch up on my sleep. I worked last night…I’ll talk about this later.

Firstly, I forgot to disconnect the phone in the bedroom and it rang about two hours into my sleep. I tried to settle down after that but then the postman knocked on the door with a parcel too large to fit through the letter box. Then one of my son’s friends knocked on the door loudly, half an hour later another one knocked. Then the next door neighbour decided to drill something.



Aaarrrgghh…

So as a result I’ve walked around in a zombie-like stupor (blissful I might add). I wandered downstairs to the kitchen and found hubby had arrived home. He’d closeted himself in his office. On the kitchen table was a huge bag of fruit. Yikes…I could feel the hair on my body stand to attention. I pounced on it. Hmm…I love fruit but this was just downright strange. Yum, he’d bought the strange misshapen lumpy peaches from Spain – I have never tasted more delicious peaches ever. After eating the fruit I felt like a drink but was tired of herb tea and water.

I stared out the kitchen window and my eye fell on the huge mint stalks – they are about 5 foot high. Again the hair on my body stood on end and I could taste the mint. I went out and picked a few leaves, boiled the kettle and steeped it. I added honey and lemon. By this time I was drooling.

Wow, never had my body talk to me so strongly. I’m in heaven as I sip my homemade drink. My toes are curling in pleasure. *sigh* such pleasures in simple things :)

I had to work last night. I asked for protection as having 95% of me out of my body I was pretty vulnerable. I felt the energy of quite a few silent sentinels with me – thank you, dear ones, your protection is deeply appreciated.

I moved through the motions at work. Once all the patients were asleep I sat down to do some admin work when suddenly my heart seemed to stop for what seemed like an eternity and then started to gallop. It felt like it was jumping out of my chest. I sat gasping when a sneezing fit started. I felt the blood rush around my body as though I was having a hot flush. Boy, was I sweating big time.

When it all settled down I glanced at my work colleague – she was staring at me and the patient’s file I’d been holding was lying on the floor, papers everywhere.

I have no idea how long this lasted but when I finally looked at the clock it was 00:50 – the ceremony the night before had started at 00:44. I had forgotten that I would be integrated within 24 hours. The intensity of the integration took me by surprise.

When I took my hour break I had a deep sleep. Felt a bit groggy when I awoke – you learn to suck it up and get on with life.

I might add that I had such wonderful reactions from my patients this morning when I woke them. One was happy that I could diagnose what the problem was and the other two were pleased with the treatment – so overall a good night. It is so satisfying to help others. I do so love my job.

So here I am feeling so light and happy despite feeling tired.

Logging on to LW’s this morning, Val pointed out a passage from Sheldan Nidle’s channel for 19 July 2011 which seemed to relate to the strange underground pod or holding cell that I spent most of my time in and seems to tie in with my conversation with Athena about travelling around the world – I’m not sure about the reference to travelling to the stars and beyond. Here is the specific paragraph -

"When you begin your journey by traveling to Inner Earth, you will be embarking on an extraordinary adventure. Behold your new residence as the gift that is to make you whole again! The Light chamber is a living, organic vehicle that is to transform you into something special. In this new form, you will become one of us. Once your training is complete, you will know your destiny and how best to unfold it. Together, you will transform and sustain this solar system and use it as a base from which to travel to the stars and beyond, to the universe! Along the way, you will help a myriad of other Beings achieve full consciousness."

Thank you, Val for this heads up. It is not something that I would have seen as I don’t follow Sheldan Nidle or any of the ET channels – I’ve always focused on the angelic realms and ascended masters.

Another blog that came to my attention today is that of Celia Fenn ‘Why we feel so tired so often’ www.starchildglobal.com/starchild/tired.html uploaded by Sensipeter - thank you. What caught my attention was the last part about the different sleep states. As I work with sleep states all the time this was of particular interest to me. What also grabbed my attention was the referral to 9D training.

I have yet to sift through all the knowledge I feel running around inside me. I do feel vastly expanded and more ‘me’ or should I write this as ME :)

I am now going to try and catch 40 winks and hope that no-one disturbs me. Maybe I should ask to go back to the underground pod for the night?

I would like to thank everyone who has commented on my journey. I appreciate your support and love - may it be returned to you tenfold.

Integration - to read comments on LW



No comments: