Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 27 July 2011

Are we supposed to be having fun?

Are we supposed to be having fun, ‘cos I ain’t feeling it. I have become so very serious I decided last night to do something different.

I wore one psychedelic pink and one psychedelic orange sock to work (which you can see through my crocs), together with a bright yellow t-shirt under my white uniform. I scraped my hair back into a ponytail on top of my head so it bobbed around my face and did an impromptu lecture to all the patients en masse in the reception area this morning, instead of individually in their rooms when I wake them.



Hah, how’s that for being different.

This ascension thingy lately is very hard. My hubby, son and I have all got head colds. I want a BIG break and some fun. Haha…I was so pleased to see Noel back with the grannies – it brightened my morning no end :) Thank you, Noel.


Aaarrrggghhhh…did I sign up for this? I must have had a rush of blood to the head when I agreed.

Yarra, you hit the nail on the head with your blog NO!

I am feeling a bit better today – the last three days have been awful as I’ve been feeling disconnected and so unhappy that I wanted to crawl into the bottom of my cupboard, pull the duvet around me, hug my teddy and shut the door. But heyho, they always ‘know’ where to find me :(

So hopefully this very little smile I have is the start of the upward swing. I blooming well hope so...and that I see some results. This carrot dangling is now beyond a joke.

Are we supposed to be having fun? - to read comments on LW


No comments: