Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 18 July 2011

Crystal caves

It’s time to move on and take up my new post. I have no idea what it is but I do know that I no longer need to anchor balance any more and it is being handed over to someone else to maintain it.

Things are speeding up. Gone are the days when I’d hold a position for a decade or so and then move up. This last position has been a mere six months.

Again today, I transmuted energies – it’s become a habit that I’ve been doing it for so long it’s automatic. I am no longer needed as there are so many embracing this. I’m sad. Not only about Africa but that I am no longer going to do this very beautiful job of transmuting.



The silent sentinels are also starting to wake up in their human bodies and realise how important they are.

More and more are joining the ranks of the army of the light. Some don’t believe they make a difference. To you, my friends, I say this - every link is important, no matter how small or insignificant you believe you are.

Tonight the ritual is scheduled for me to hand over the balance anchor and take up my new position. The crystal caves are ready and waiting.

I salute you, army of the light. Hold your heads and swords high, stand tall in your light and let us move forward. We have strength in numbers.

Bless you, my friends. I honour the light within each one of you

I am that I am. I am Pallas Athena.

Crystal caves - to read comments on LW



No comments: