Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 9 July 2011

Moving some energy

After my revelation about the Violet Flame I decided last night it was time to accept it as part of me.

Yeah…I know…sometimes I do stupid things…

All night I hovered between baking hot and freezing cold. Restless and dream filled night. I woke at 6am feeling so thirsty I could have drunk a whole dam of water. My nose was sore and blocked. And my hips…didn’t matter which way I turned they were aching. Frazzled is a word I’d use. That Violet Flame sure burned something outa me!



Fell into a peaceful sleep after my drink of water. When I woke I felt fabuuuuulous. Floating in a Flame of Violet and so peaceful. Hubby and I sat hugging each other staring out the window at the sky dreaming of our ‘heaven on earth’ while the Violet Flame surrounded us.

But now I need some exercise so we are going sightseeing and hiking. I gotta get the energy moving and work some of it off, cos I feel like I’m topped to the brim and overflowing. Actually…I feel like I could chop down a forest of trees… 

Anybody need a lumberjack today?

Moving some energy - to read comments on LW






No comments: