Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 9 May 2011

Violets everywhere

Last night I dreamt constantly about purple Violets in all forms. Flowers as well as essential oil and flower essence, as well as using it for baking and cleaning. It was a very busy dream and all the while I kept seeing purple Violets.

I went through my flower essence book and realised that I’d forgotten that being an Aquarian my flower essence is that of Water Violet. I looked up ‘normal’ Violets and found it is similar to the Water Violet.


Here’s an extract from http://www.anandaapothecary.com/fes-north-american-flower-essences/violet-flower-essence.html

Violet Flower:

Positive qualities:  Delicate, highly perceptive sensitivity, elevated spiritual perspective, sharing with others while remaining true to oneself.
Patterns of imbalance: Profound shyness, reserve, aloofness, fear of being submerged in groups.

The soul forces of the Violet flower essence type are highly refined, full of exquisite yet delicate sweetness. Such persons long to share themselves with others, but usually hold back due to a feeling of fragility in group situations, and fear that their sense of Self will be lost or submerged. Such a type often gravitates to a lifestyle or occupation where work is done silently and alone.

The Violet flower essence personality inwardly feels a great deal of warmth, but he/she appears cold and aloof to others; even the body and especially the hands may be moist and cool. Although such persons may find a few others who are able to understand and accept their shyness, they suffer great feelings of loneliness, for they would like to share more of themselves than they actually do.

The key to their unfoldment lies in being able to trust the warmth of others. Like the Violet flower, whose essential fragrance cannot be detected until the sun shines upon it and the air wafts it upwards, so the Violet type must learn to let its essence flow into others. Violet flower essence helps such souls shift their awareness from fear of losing the Self, to trust that the Self will be warmed and revealed to others, so that their beautiful soul nature may be shared with the world.


Water Violet:For those who are independent, loners, sometimes proud and aloof. This essence teaches them to interact with others without sacrificing their independence.


Hmm...I’d thought with all my sharings lately I’d gotten past this? Maybe not.

Amethyst is my birthstone. I have a tendency to gravitate towards purple. Quite a bit of my wardrobe is varying shades of purple. I even love Lavender. How boring...

So why this dream now? What else am I heading for? And yes, I still have a fear of being submerged in group situations. I hate following the ‘crowd’. I’ve always taken what I need and run away to work on it in my own way and find my own path, so that I’m not too influenced by others.

I do feel huge changes on the horizon...again...but I’m muting my excitement otherwise I land up totally ungrounded and looking at the future instead of being grounded in the ‘now’.
I have noticed one thing – my life now flows smoothly, the way it should. There are hiccups on the odd occasion when I trip over my own feet, but that is my energy causing it.

Abundance seems to have come in little ways – love, pleasure, health and strangely my grocery cupboard. What...? Well, I’ve noticed lately that I’ve not had to stock up my grocery cupboard or fridge quite as often. It is almost as though they are continually replenishing themselves.

The other thing that has happened is that all my utility bills have been reduced by the different companies and I have received a refund from them. Huh? When everyone else’s bills are spiralling out of control I’m getting a reduction? When I phoned to query I was told I’d been overpaying. Oookay...

My life has become simpler, no clutter and it is reflected in all around me.

This made me ponder the idea that as we enter the flow of life and go with it everything is effortless. Surrendering and allowing the energy of the Universe to take you wherever you need to be and in that surrendering you will be looked after. I know...it’s a material thing food...but it’s a start and I’m not looking at it too deeply J , I’m simply going to enjoy it.

And yet...I’m still surrounded by Violets...have yet to figure out what that means...

No comments: