Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 11 March 2012

My inner reality


Hmm…blasts from the past seem to be the theme for me lately…not only from past lives that I thought I’d cleared but also from past things in my current life.

My high school’s reunion that took place on the first weekend in March. Loads of photos are downloaded onto FB and one was a video of our principle (now retired and 84 years old) giving a speech at the reunion. I’d recognise that voice and those hand gestures anywhere. Made my heart all gooey…such fond memories…probably because I’m older. Those kinda things don’t hold the same energy it did when you’re a teenager involved in it, does it?


The brothers of the school were such kindhearted sweethearts.

And then my oracle…actually I have no idea what her name is…suppose it’s not important.

All the things that she brought with her, I’d cleared over the years without realising what had caused it…well I’d have an inkling but nothing definite. All that was left to clear this week was the doubt and lack of confidence…and the biggie…voicing my truth.

I think this is a biggie for many of us.

Strangely I seem to have had more female lifetimes than male. Several male lifetimes I recall are one being a monk, another being a big redheaded sailor – maybe a Viking, and a Roman foot soldier.

Clearing one layer of negative emotions allows us to move up in frequency. This moving up means we have cleared the karma of that level. It doesn’t mean we’ve cleared all our karma. We’ve merely brought back into balance that level of frequency, so we can move up in vibration.

I find it fascinating to follow the threads or indications that come to our attention. I don’t always know what I am dealing with and by follow the tangled threads, I eventually come to an AHA moment as the negative energy is cleared and that part of me is brought back into balance.




No comments: