Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 2 March 2012

Watery day

It’s been a funny old week…highs and lows…as usual.

I’d been working on something with Athena that feels like it might be leading to ‘something’. What that something is I don’t know.

That seems to be a theme lately…’I don’t know’…’haven’t got a clue’…cos in truth I don’t and I don’t think any of us do. This is unchartered territory, an unknown and a mind-boggling one at that. There are times when I feel I cannot believe what I am ‘seeing’ or experiencing. ..but go with it anyway as it’s a whole new ballgame…if we allow it.


Yesterday was an odd day. I was on the back foot all day. It took a while to catch up and by the time I left work I was exhausted and felt I couldn’t be bothered with anything.

It started with the filming that seemed to take forever and ran over into disrupting my morning clinic. I must have done about 20 different takes. You know how difficult it is to constantly smile, remember your lines and act natural?

One thing of significance that really stuck out was the fact that all during the day there was a water theme. I found taps running or dripping, water on the floor that made me slip and slide, several occasions I spilt water from the machines our patients use, urine bottles dripping or sloshing…okay that is not one you might want to hear about…but it’s liquid isn’t it?

To top it all hubby noticed that there is a flood alert for NSW in Australia. The holiday home we hired happens to be on a hill…but we still gotta get there.

So it was a pretty watery day…and I’ve yet to figure out why.

When I try and tune in, I get static…so there is nothing. ..nada. This makes me wonder if I’ve moved up in frequency again. If I have I wasn’t aware of doing it and I normally have some kind of reaction in my body. Is this part of the effortless thing?

I can still see my future self on the right slightly behind me and she is a lot closer than she was. I suppose what I was working on with Athena is bringing her closer.

Hmm…I just realised I still have a slightly sore head. Gotten so used to it I hadn’t noticed it. It all started with that meditation of hubby and I creating something.

Actually now that I think about it, last night I woke feeling quite fearful and did a bit of EFT while wallowing in the emotion…whilst moving from freezing cold to boiling hot…again a symptom. So maybe I wasn’t quite as symptom free as I was thinking.

Extra things are being added to our tasks at work. More box ticking. I’m beginning to feel slightly overwhelmed by it. Having held the light so that the change can be created – I am now going ‘whoa, too much’. Silliness, isn’t it?

I had this kinda reaction when I worked in law, finally shutting the door on that job once the light had been anchored so that others may take it and run with it, making the changes necessary. Not that I’ve seen any movement in the legal field, but as with everything it is probably underground waiting for the right time to show itself.

This reminds me of a conversation I had with Athena a few days ago.

It was about how many of us are so used working in the background anchoring energy and clearing without anyone being aware of it. Suddenly we are to step out and show ourselves.

It made me think about Sue’s blog Where next to go?

Athena said that we will move between BEing - simply holding the energy and DOing – creating the action.

Many of us have held the light in our places of work or wherever it is we spend much of our time. We don’t always have to do anything with the light. What we have done is anchor it and create the energy reservoir for someone or many someones to use to run with the creation of change.

It takes a community to create what we want and there will be times when someone else will hold the light and we will be the ones running with the energy to create change.

This is where we will learn flexibility…to know when to step back and allow or when to step forward.

It reminded me of the saying that it takes a community to raise a child. What we are birthing is a new world. It is impossible to do this on our own. And again this is where the pieces of the puzzle come in…each individual in the community contributing and giving birth to their own world.

My old high school in Namibia is holding a reunion. Me and one other girl…or rather woman…keep on thinking of them as I last saw them...are not there. We were the first intake of girls matriculating for the first time from this school…there are 7 of us and only 5 are attending the reunion.

On the one hand I am sad, but on the other…

I was just reminded of this because Santana is playing…a familiar song from my teenage years. I wrote a blog about it last year Memories.

Maybe next time…



No comments: