Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 16 March 2012

Further downloads and activations


I’m sitting here too excited to actually focus on writing. Hubby and I are lazing in bed before we have to get up and finalise a few loose ends before we leave for the airport this afternoon.

But…I did promise to write about the latest downloads that occurred on Wednesday.

So here goes…

First off…in the early hours of Thursday morning I had a colossal nosebleed. I woke to find blood pouring out. This is a sure sign that I’ve released something huge and moved up a level…it is one of my gauges…always has been.


I’m mightily impressed these days…whenever I make a huge leap in consciousness I have very few symptoms…a few niggles but nothing major.

In the ‘old’ days I’d be laid low for a while with either very very bad flu-like symptoms that would last for weeks and I’d be so tired that I could do anything much but sleep and wouldn’t be able to face food and have joint and body aches…or such chronic gastro enteritis I’d pass out.

But it is easier now…except for the nosebleeds…which I don’t mind. I suppose I could make an intention that it doesn’t happen but it is such a minor occurrence and I like having some kinda sign :0).

The next two codes happened quite quickly…

Alignment – as this code was sent I heard the words from a song surge out and grab my attention ‘the time has come to light the way’.

And then the next…

Emerald healing flame – and this resonated with the Hearts and Minds Meditation I did earlier.

I felt as though despite only receiving the activations then…I’d actually received them prior to this. My throat was hurting again as it was all to do with truth.

It was then that I felt extremely tired but the tired of the theta waves rather than the one where you need to sleep…this is a deeply meditative state.

The big whammy though was…the kundalini activation.

Before the activation was done Isis came in and handed me a gift and as she did so a huge well of tears came up that had me sobbing from deep within. I could feel it resonating throughout my body. The compassion and love I felt from her was so tangible and she kept calling me ‘Athena’…this has happened before with one of the other goddesses…I think it was Shakti if I recall correctly.

After this activation and cleansing I was floating for ages and felt the twins withdraw and was left on my own to experience what I was experiencing.

Fabulous floaty feeling of bliss.

Throughout the whole activation…we were so in synch…one would say something and another was either thinking or saying the same thing.

Incredible experience for I am deeply grateful to the twins for.

Haha…I’m so used to feeling them working together that when one contacted me without the other…I didn’t recognise the energy.

Have I had any insights since these activations? Yeah, big time.

In fact one of them was this…

As I was laying in the bath (hehe…my usual form of meditative state) I realised that Athena is not an individual entity but a collective energy made up of many of us. I’d understood this mentally but for the first time it resonated through my body and made me really sit up and take note.

The other happened as I was walking from work last night.

I arrived at a T-junction and there was a learner driver waiting at the stop sign to cross over the road into the traffic on the other side. Both sides of the traffic stopped to let her in. Poor kid was so nervous she stalled the car several times. It was wonderful to watch the drivers in the queue of cars as each person smiled, remembering their days of ‘learner driver’ and they all patiently waited.

It suddenly made me focus on a world where this young learner driver was so well loved and supported by all those drivers as she attempted this new experience in her life. No matter what happened…whether she swerved and almost hit another car…the people in the cars were so adult, comfortable in themselves and responsible enough that they were able to protect everything (including the learner driver) from anything like this happening and all would be safe.

How better to teach children about working with energy than this? They learn by example. We give them a safe space within which to explore the world, knowing that they will be okay, no matter what.

What a wonderful world we are working towards and I am looking forward to it with anticipation.

Much love and hugs from the heart to all as I embark on the next phase of my life.

My gratitude and thanks to all for their support and for reading my blog.

Au revoir until we meet on the other side of the world.


5 comments:

sisteroflight said...

Thanks for reminding me what the point of it all it is!

Hope you have a wonderful trip and safe journeying :))

Anonymous said...

Exciting times!
Have a wonderful holiday ... journey well.
All the best for your talk too.
Much Love
Matariki
<3

Karen Cottle said...

Thank you, Mati and Sue

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you today KP and how you will be be in the Southern Hem for the equinox... how's that for balance! :-)
Remember your friends in the North... holding the balance on this side... and joining together across the hemispheres.. merging the world into One.
Sending you love,hugs and all things special and magical.
<3

Karen Cottle said...

Hey there, Mati...thinking about you too in the Northern Hemisphere holding the balance. May your spring equinox be a beautiful one.
Heart hugs of love and loads of fairy dust.
KP